Hibob222

This is a report on Luke the super admin

During my time on the server today I wasn't even on for a time of over 20 minutes when I was already end buy a random Foundation personnel so I said an out-of-character I got to love when there's no are pecan text we just kill people

Another Foundation staff in LLC said myAnother Foundation staff in out of character said I'm not good at roleplay either because I have sap in my name because I wanted the SCP is a Class D walking man my own anomaly that I've been creating on the wiki how

Not even 2 minutes later I was pulled into a forced to change my name not told any of the rules that I've been breaking just been told I'm fail role playing the admin kept repeating themselves told me they didn't care about the situation was rude the entire time did not have any back-and-forth conversation did not want to answer any of my questions

They asked me to change my name and I complied I changed my name to Luke then I said okay send me back so I can get the f*** away from you because this is stupid

because that name is perfectly valid but upon doing this I was told I'm getting banned and I said if you're going to ban me it's only going to be for a day because I'm not breaking any rules but instead of only getting a day ban as a new player with 3 hours 

This admin Trump's up three charges to give me a four-day ban just because they don't like me I don't think your admin should hold clear biased I think they shouldn't be judgmental and I definitely don't think you should employ children to run your server 

A couple of things to comment on from your admin abuse report

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Hibob222 said:

During my time on the server today I wasn't even on for a time of over 20 minutes when I was already end buy a random Foundation personnel so I said an out-of-character I got to love when there's no are pecan text we just kill people

Nothing to say here

Another Foundation staff in LLC said myAnother Foundation staff in out of character said I'm not good at roleplay either because I have sap in my name because I wanted the SCP is a Class D walking man my own anomaly that I've been creating on the wiki how

I understand that although you may have been creating an SCP on the wiki how and you wanted to play as it, you must ask permission from a high ranking admin for it.

Not even 2 minutes later I was pulled into a forced to change my name not told any of the rules that I've been breaking just been told I'm fail role playing the admin kept repeating themselves told me they didn't care about the situation was rude the entire time did not have any back-and-forth conversation did not want to answer any of my questions

Fail Role Playing WAS the rule you broke, as you didn't ask permission as stated above.

They asked me to change my name and I complied I changed my name to Luke then I said okay send me back so I can get the f*** away from you because this is stupid

You changed your name to D Class Luke Ocasio, you can't copy names. Especially from the admin who just told you to change your name
image.png.ed4301e86e1bd6d6fb608833c7e958c3.png

because that name is perfectly valid but upon doing this I was told I'm getting banned and I said if you're going to ban me it's only going to be for a day because I'm not breaking any rules but instead of only getting a day ban as a new player with 3 hours 

See above

This admin Trump's up three charges to give me a four-day ban just because they don't like me I don't think your admin should hold clear biased I think they shouldn't be judgmental and I definitely don't think you should employ children to run your server

I'll post the video here so you can see why you were banned for:
PME | Player Made Event | Creating your own SCP
Mass DTS/DTP | Repeated (mass) disrespect towards players and staff | See video
FailRP Names | See the pic above

Denied,

So you broke litterally Rule 1.1
Choose to annoy a Super-Admin.
And now you report him for Admin Abuse?

You obviously broke FailRP Name Rules as its stated that it needs to be realistic first and last name ( I wonder where you find people who are litterally called D class ....... I don't think anywhere, since that isnt a name).
There also reports of you insulting Staff and other Players constantly.
And Purpusely changing your name to a name of a Staff Member can be seen as Staff Impersonation which can be punished with up to a Perma Ban.

And your claim of Bias is also questionable. Even if you wouldn't have broken rules and infact would been wrongly banned, how would that be bias?
Or do you just call someone not agreeing with you "Bias" without actually knowing if the person was biased?