Jim Johnson

Mr Jim Johnson's MC&D Salesman request

Common Roleplay Name: Mr. Jim Johnson

Steam Name: Catibun

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:215873744

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 3d, 4h

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 0 warns

Why do you want to join MC&D?: 
MC&D is a GOI that I find very unique and interesting. Unlike other GOIs that focus on protecting humanity or working towards a purpose they think is right, MC&D just want to make a quick buck. They also add a good bunch to surface rp, staying under the radar while also trying to sell items to others and hosting their club. I want to join cause of these exact reasons, MC&D is a great GOI and adds allot to surface rp.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): 
MC&D is a club based in London under the purpose of providing a unique and extraordinary experience to the rich through the use of anomalies. The club hires elite agents for the purpose of getting anomalies for the club, even hiring those from other organisations such as the foundation, serpents hand, and church of the broken god. Due to this business they have become incredibly wealthy, allowing them to keep their business growing at an impressive rate.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: 
MC&D as stated before is not focused on protecting humanity or working for what they believe is the greater good. They are focused on gaining more income and becoming more powerful, their only main similarity to other GOIs is their similarity to the foundation in which they collect anomalies. MC&D also shows willingness to hire those from other GOIs for the sake of growth, unlike other GOIs which are more closed doors. In the server, MC&D is special due to the fact it sells weaponry and drugs to anyone who is willing to pay and isn’t deemed a threat. Even if they are hostile to a GOI they most likely will leave them alone unless the pose a direct threat to them or they are hired to do so, as it would be unnecessary hassle.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: 
I’d discover who revealed me as MC&D and how severe it is. Once I do, I’d have the person who revealed it capture and interrogated before being killed or if it would be difficult to do so, just eliminated. If it is on the news then I’d attempt to bribe the mayor or another person who can cover up the news to do so. Worst case scenario I’d prepare MC&D for a huge fight against those who heard the leak.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer) 
I understand the job rules and the code of conduct, a representation of the information I know is:

“Every member of Marshall, Carter & Dark is expected to abide by the server rules and regulations.” - No matter what rank you are, you don’t have permission to just ignore and go against server rules and regulations.

“Your actions must be logically justified, do not act foolishly and get others in trouble, this will lead to severe punishments.” - Just cause a policeman insulted you, isn’t an excuse to order the entire MC&D to attack the police station. Don’t be an idiot basically

“Do not spam purchase or spam take drugs/alcohol when playing MC&D Salesman; this goes for any drug but mainly applies to spam buying/taking Heroin to become unkillable.” - Don’t abuse drugs or alcohol to permanently stay strong, especially Heroin since it makes you invincible. Don’t abuse

“Marshall Carter and Dark Salesman is not to sell to D Class or Foundation personnel inside of the facility.” - You can’t just walk into the facility and start selling guns and drugs to class-ds or foundation personnel. Common sense.

MC&D Playtime and warns.png

Edited by Jim Johnson

^^

otherwise Neutral

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Denied.

Play MC&D more, I do not feel like you are familiar enough with the job.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.