Forton Greenman

Forton Greenman’s HoEA application

In-Game Name: Forton Greenman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:167391168

In-Game Time (must be more than 5 days, proof required.): 1w 2d and 1h at time of screenshot, but screenshot is a bit old cause im not at my PC right now.

It’s closer to 1w 2d 18h i believe but i don’t remember

AFB7DFDC-B169-451C-B658-69988FB91280.thumb.jpeg.34d97140ea0dfcb97806eabbd136eed9.jpeg

Discord ID: peep#3384

Describe the different bureau's of the department of external affairs and explain what they do (go into as much detail as needed): 

Adminstrative Bureau

Internal section of the DoEA, this department gives orders to MTFs pertaining to external matters, plans raids and organizes capture of POIs and anomalies.

Disinformation Bureau

Main purpose of this bureau is to keep the veil of secrecy. Lying to GOI to aid the foundation, amnesticating anyone who knows too much, planting misinformation and diverting attention away from anything the Foundation does.

Intelligence Bureau

This bureau’s purpose is tracking anomalies and gathering information on GOI. These tasks will be performed by Field Agents. It is the HoEA’s duty to make sure the field agents perform their job properly.

Recruitment Bureau

This bureau recruits and enlists new personnel, or recruiting the anomalous to Omega-12. Anyone recruited from a GOI becomes Sigma-66. Both of these teams are directly under the HoEA’s command. Some things these MTF do may need 05 approval, like making nades.

Show your understanding of the job rules: You can’t rush someone with the Nanite swep to convert them, they have to be in cuffs.

Max 2 Omega-12 and 3 Sigma-66 onsite.

You report to 05, but SD has authority over you. If you believe SD’s choice was stupid or wrong, you may call ECM/O5 and try to discuss it out.

You are NOT a combat job. Go outside as little as possible. When planning a raid, let the MTF plan the tactics.

You have no command over any On-Site units. If planning a raid, you may inform the SD before ordering the MTF.

Remember you are CL4 with Administrative comms. Don’t go outside and risk your life for no reason.

Let the researchers have a go at Anomalous persons before recruiting them into Omega-12.

One of the Nu7 units has brought in a civilian who was loitering at GA for an extended amount of time and has been confirmed as possibly hostile he's now in EZ cells, explain your course of action (go into as much detail as needed): First, i would get his ID, and find out if he’s GOI. I would then ask him why he is here and why he was at GA, and how he found out about GA in the first place. I would then get information on why he is hostile, and after it is done i will amnesticate him and get Nu-7 or a FA to release him at MT, making sure he does not see anything on the way out. If he was a hostile GOI i will recruit him to Sigma-66.

The police department has raided a base of the Chaos Insurgency and have seized multiple anomalous items and a Chaos insurgency Operative has been detained. The PD interrogated the Operative who leaked information about the foundation and the anomalous world, what is your course of action (go into as much detail as needed):

If theres only a few PD members: Send one or two MTF to the PD to amnesticate the PD. I won’t send field agents, incase CI tries getting the operative back. These MTF will then capture the operative and bring him in, where we can interrogate him and possibly get CI comms if the PD hasn’t stripped them already.

If there is a lot of PD: I would make a cover story along the lines of “He was hallucinating, due to a new drug that came out. The 75th ranger regiment is dealing with it. Please hand the subject over so we may ask him questions.”. I will send 2 MTF to retrieve him, just incase CI is going to try to get the operative back.

An anomalous person has been been spotted on the surface being far more physically capable than humanly possible (super speed and super jumping) what is your course of action (go into as much detail as needed):

I would plan with Nu-7 or E-11 to send a few of them out and apprehend the anomaly. If the anomaly runs, they will warn it and just shoot it for resisting arrest. After the anomaly is captured, they bring it to EZ cells where i would interrogate the anomaly on how he became like this, where is the cause of his powers, etc. I would also get his ID, and any information on who he was beforehand. If he is (somehow) a GOI, i would see if he still has any comms we can strip. After all this, i would hand him over to the Research Department to research. Once they’re done with him/got everything on him they need, i would recruit him into Omega-12.