My In-Game name: Ernst Kerimovich Thalmann

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:159265694

Steam Name: Eeafanas

What is the reason for your ban:
Bypassing the ban by creating a fake

How long were you banned for: Permaban

Name of the staff member who banned you: ---

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:
I made a mistake and I apologize for that. I will no longer bypass the ban by creating a fake account

Evidence:spacer.png

Tried to bypass a ban that I'm guessing wasn't even for that long

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 11/16/2021 at 8:36 PM, Taurus Tremani said:

Tried to bypass a ban that I'm guessing wasn't even for that long

No, I got punished for using the soundpad. The ban lasted exactly 1 day, but I didn't have the patience to wait for unlocking and I decided to take another account, but I didn't know that the server had an anti-fake system. Please think before giving a "-1" grade without fully understanding the situation. If you have any questions about how long my first ban was, just look at the logs.

Edited by ABOBA

Tried to bypassed a ban

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

11 hours ago, Husky said:

Tried to bypassed a ban

Think logically, a person was trying to bypass the ban, which was supposed to last exactly 1 day. The ban was issued for using the soundpad. The person realized his mistake and he regrets for what he did, but you do not want to forgive him. This is such a strange situation that I am absolutely shocked.

Edited by ABOBA

If your trying to bypass a ban while banned dont try and bypass it make an appeal first

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

15 hours ago, ABOBA said:

The ban lasted exactly 1 day,

Let me get this straight.

You were banned for 1 day and you decided to bypass a ban that was give to you for a valid reason because you thought there wasn't a system in place that would detect you for bypassing a ban?

Even bigger -1 than before.

Stay banned

Current Ranks: 

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

15 minutes ago, Taurus Tremani said:

You were banned for 1 day and you decided to bypass a ban that was give to you for a valid reason because you thought there wasn't a system in place that would detect you for bypassing a ban?

Yes that's right.

16 minutes ago, Taurus Tremani said:

Even bigger -1 than before.

7 hours ago, ABOBA said:

Think logically, a person was trying to bypass the ban, which was supposed to last exactly 1 day. The ban was issued for using the soundpad. The person realized his mistake and he regrets for what he did, but you do not want to forgive him. This is such a strange situation that I am absolutely shocked.

You only regret what you did cause you got perma banned, don't try to bypass a ban next time.

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

4 hours ago, Husky said:

You only regret what you did cause you got perma banned, don't try to bypass a ban next time.

how can I try to bypass the ban next time if I am still banned?  lol

10 hours ago, ABOBA said:

Will it be unbanned or not? Why do the moderators who are not responsible for RP WW2 answer me?

unfortunately this is quite funny of a 1 day ban.... you wish to be unbanned well you might be unbanned but due to the fact that your replies to the different people is quite, dumb.... wich will just take longer for you to get unbanned, if you wish to be unbanned then wait 2 or 4 business days.....

so after this reply here is a -1.... 

8 hours ago, BeastTheNinja said:

unfortunately this is quite funny of a 1 day ban.... you wish to be unbanned well you might be unbanned but due to the fact that your replies to the different people is quite, dumb.... wich will just take longer for you to get unbanned, if you wish to be unbanned then wait 2 or 4 business days.....

so after this reply here is a -1.... 

I express myself stupidly because I don't know much English. I live in Russia. Do you understand?

22 hours ago, ABOBA said:

RP WW2

If this is a unban request on WW2 RP, then you are on the wrong section of the forums, got to the WW2 section and post it there

Current Ranks: 

Past Ranks:

Accepted

Whilst stupid to try to bypass a ban that only lasted a day, i dont see why you would intentionally do it if you had known it would be such a severe punishment, so ill reduce it to 1 month from the date of this forum post, so you will be unbanned on the 13th Dec.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]