Steven

096 application

RP-Name: Sbeven Connor

SteamID: SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444221713

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):  image.png.261f55632281d026e1a7c07b4706dfc6.png

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): unknown.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: I understand the majority of the rules and develop a better understanding each day I play.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: I have read and understand the rules of the job and some examples are:

- You have to kill whoever looks at your face. For example a security guard who wanders into HCZ and clicks the photo

- You can kill people who are distinctly blocking you. For example a member of foundation thinks "I'll stand in the door to block 096 without consequence" which at that point you can terminate them

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:  Yes to both questions 

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: Containment units clear all possible threats to the containment from 096 and then gets their containment equipment (while walking backwards) they walk towards 096 and look at the floor (near his feet) and contain him from there and then proceeds to take him back to his containment cell.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: You leave your CC and head to EZ where you terminate the D class and then after that you sit on the floor and wait for a new target to kill or for containment to come and recontain you.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): This is a good scenario because despite the circumstances (excluding obvious FailRP) you kill all the personnel because 096 doesn't take accidents into consideration.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:I would choose to wait until I'm released from cuffs or inform the GOI I have a target  and then proceed to lower the amount of targets I have by terminating the unit who looked at me and then proceed to sit and wait for the GOI or MTF to resecure me or another target to be present

+1 minge

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

Seen him in game from time to time.

Just the definition of a bad HoEA. 

Constant minge.

Constant RDM.

Racist.

Always disrespects Staff and Players 24/7.

Does ERP with 096 and 106 at the same time.

Uses alt accounts on Forums.

Always trys to crash the server when staff isn't on.

Believes downtime exists.

Likes underaged.

Sells drugs to minors.

Likes Jason Haze.

Unironically likes Plague events.

Thinks Drug Dealer was a good job.

Based.

Hates the Anti Christ.

Thinks 939 should get more knockback.

Puts afk people in Police Cuffs and leaves them.

Likes to Ltap/Ltarp.

Thinks it was a good idea that Harland added Purchasable WL jobs.

Has -1000000 social credit.

Simp for SMT and woman.

Overall a average member of the community. Should be giving a chance for the 096 WL.