Scott

Scotts Unban Request

My In-Game name: CE AFT Captain Scott

STEAMID:

Steam Name: [W-G] Scott

What is the reason for your ban: Alt Account - Trying to Bypass Current Ban

How long were you banned for: Permenant

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I have been a long term dedicated member of WG. ive put it lost of Time into the server and i do really enjoy playing on it. The account used was a family account, which was connected to mine through the steam Family settings. The name is one that my dad used to go off and was connested to my account as i had more games, same reason people game share on Xbox - PS4. One of my friends were over as the restrictions have been lifted on lockdown up here and i was telling him about the server, i told him i was banned so i couldnt show him but the family account was useable. I made a mistake that i regret and i do appologise. you may think i am making excuses but i was actually getting over my 2 day ban, i had made up with solaire, and was in the process with making up with others. I was excited to get back and continue on with my jobs, and hopefully try to make amends with jedi and get unblacklisted, i am very invested in this comunity, but i am even more invested in its SWRP server, and i have stuck with it for almost 3 years, it was such a silly mistake to make and i hope that the people of SWRP give me a second chance or atleast see that this was accidental. All i can do now is appologise and hope for the best 😕

Edited by Scott
additional info

While yes, You did apologise and came to terms which yes I do respect. I get people do things in the head of the moment. But I do find it hard to believe the ban reason. It seems like you tried to join multiple times on multiple accounts. Sadly, I can't say if your story is true or not as no one here has proof of anything to do with that.

Your ban was only 2 Days, It wasn't really a long time. All you can do is show you are going to improve from what you have said. You have a fairly high amount of Warns and you need to be careful after the way you have spoken to some members of the community. 

What you did still happens and I think that's all somewhat been cleared up so there's no real reason to bring it up. I am very unsure where I stand in this situation.

I do understand people make mistakes, if this does get accepted however you need to make sure you improve your behaviour and just remember to stay calm. If you need help or whatever, leave it to the staff team. After all the job is to help the community. 

I am glad you shown signs of reaching out and apologise but you must ensure you stick to it. As you can probably understand, it's hard to fully believe people and all aspects need to be looked at. 

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

Thanks Solaire, if granted, I'll do my best to improve on everything that ive done wrong,  Sorryfor all the hassle ive caused, ive made many mistakes, and i am asking alot of yous lot and SMT, but please just consider it.

Edited by Scott

This appeal in my opinion is believable, you have done exactly that of what you should do when banned, think it through and make amends to those who were involved. If your appeal is honest then there is no reason you shouldn’t be unbanned and you are clearly mature enough to understand why you were banned and what you did wrong.

I have staff experience and things like this would happen often and your mistake deserves to be given a chance to be redeemed as you have done over the last year.

From what I have heard you used to be trouble and seeing you in CE as one of the most loyal members and reliable members of the regiment it proved how you have matured over time. I remember specifically when you me and a certain staff member were on and how you hated the reputation of how you had received multiple warns in the past that may give an untrue reflection of who you are and you genuinely wanted all of them warns gone. But what separates you from others is that you took your punishments on the chin, which makes your application that much more believable, I honestly wouldn’t ever see you alting.

However what has seemed odd is how over the last few days when you got blacklisted from Jedi you didn’t exactly seem your usual competent self, instead you took it upon yourself to maybe annoy others by entering JT (which was the main reason for your initial ban). For this reason I think an extended ban but not PERMANENT is valid (in my opinion)

Good Luck on your appeal Scott, 

-Bongo

CE LCOL

Jedi Padawan

former ct 2245 bong

Hi Scott, I seeing your unban request and how you have delt to solve problems that have brought you to your ban, I believe that you have seen the errors of your ways and that even though I believe you should un permabanned, I do believe you may need some time (maybe a week) to get all your shmeckles together and think how you would act on the server from then on. But, again with what solaire said, instead of being bitter you decided to make things right with the people you have created problems with which shows your maturity when needed. If you could bring this maturity back on to the server with you I believe you should be given another chance.

Current Ranks: 

CE LT Colonel 

Jedi Initiate 

Past Ranks:

ARC CPL

CG SGTM

0a9308f6-4bf1-4652-ae43-e71d98379df3.gif

Edited by Pixel

FabulousSelfishCleanerwrasse-small.gif.f72d92ab848b0ae216a4f2b603e4bbb8.gif

57 minutes ago, Pixel said:

Hi Scott, I seeing your unban request and how you have delt to solve problems that have brought you to your ban, I believe that you have seen the errors of your ways and that even though I believe you should un permabanned, I do believe you may need some time (maybe a week) to get all your shmeckles together and think how you would act on the server from then on. But, again with what solaire said, instead of being bitter you decided to make things right with the people you have created problems with which shows your maturity when needed. If you could bring this maturity back on to the server with you I believe you should be given another chance.

Current Ranks: 

CE Colonel 

Jedi Initiate 

Past Ranks:

ARC CPL

CG SGTM

0a9308f6-4bf1-4652-ae43-e71d98379df3.gif

Perfectly said.

former ct 2245 bong

IMO

The story is somewhat believable and i do not think that scott is either butt hurt, stupid or inpatient enough to wait one more day for his ban to be lifted and I think that a second chance would be acceptable although on specific terms for people to witness that you are ready to change. If you would cause any more drama or just overall minge the ban should be reinforced with an appropriate reason and an explanation that it was his 2nd chance he wasted. I am only responding to this due to Scott being a long time player who seemed to be dedicated towards the community throughout his playtime and no some ordinary CT whom been playing for less than a day. Unbaning him straight away may not be something that you straight away wish to do so you may want to decrease the bans duration from permanent to possibly a couple of weeks or so.

Accepted, as with all unbans you will be watched closely etc.

You are a good player in the community and I do believe you can redeem yourself after what you did, you have changed for the better compared to the past and this has been a setback which I believe you wished to not happen at all.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png