Taurus Tremani

Taurus Tremani's O5 app (cause why not?)

Your in-Game Name: Taurus Tremani

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:607978814

Your Age: 17

Your In-Game Playtime: 5 weeks (almost 6) 327727978_Screenshot(122).png.6e5e3d2b7978bc74ffab1d7fc9365578.png

Your Warns: Nada, don't have any (will be attached below) 

Rate Your RP Skills: 7.5/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: -9 "The Mask" | He would have a feeling of calmness on everyone around him. He has a funny aura that makes him seem like a approachable guy. Around anyone he dislikes, he shows it and is ruthless to enemies to the Foundation.

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: I do understand them more or less perfectly as I enforce them.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe that with my fair experience in high ranking positions, or at least ranks in where you have command over people (SGT for Nu-7, E-11 commander, HoEA, Delta, Salesman, 2nd LT for IRP) I believe that I have had enough leading experience to apply for this role. I can handle very well under pressure and I believe that I can deduct info in certain situations in where others may have trouble doing so. I think I can still learn about other things that this role can help me learn about that others can't. I hope that you consider me for this position.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?: The O5 council hold complete control over the Foundation. They consist of the highest ranking people in the Foundation, doesn't matter if it's in a certain department or just general. They have knowledge about all SCPs in the Foundations containment. They also oversee the distribution of  resources over the entire world to other sites in different countries. They also oversee any and all operations that are held by the Foundation worldwide. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council is the leaders of the Foundation. They have complete control over anything that the Foundation does and anyone in it, excluding other O5 members. They also have a task force that only listens to their orders and who's missions are highly classified.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?: I am not, but I am a HoEA (if that counts) 

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): MTF and or Ethics would be my choice. Though, this can be adjusted. I am up for anything really.

If I do get denied, I would greatly appreciate if you tell me what I can improve on in any of the categories, wether it be something about me personally, or the answers I have given. I thank you in advance for taking your time in reading this and, hopefully, considering me for this positions. If you need to contact me, this is my discord tag: 𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙𝕸𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖞#5960

469724980_Screenshot(123).thumb.png.9e9ac7666efefbf06402c48478e802b0.png

Edited by Taurus Tremani

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

imagine making 05 app

Current Ranks

Dark Council | ICRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL