Unban request for john sponge #2

Server you got banned from: Werwolfgaming SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Forgot

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183860064

Admins' name that banned you: Forgot

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: Being a minge.

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I believe to be unbanned because 7 months ago  i had gotten banned from the server for being a minge and ruining other people's RP, now  I believe i have matured over the past 7 months and if i had ever gotten back into the server i would be alot of a better person in the server. Meaning that i wont ruin people's Roleplay and I would try my best to Roleplay. Another reason on why i should be unbanned is that just like I had said i have matured over the past 7 months of being banned and have realised now that what i was doing on the server was very wrong and I have learned to never behave like that on this server or any other server, at the time of playing i thought it was a very funny joke and i didnt realise the consequences of my actions on the server thinking everyone thought it was funny. I was very wrong and I would just like to say that i am sorry.

Anything else?: 

Honestly again i just want to say sorry about that and i know it will sound weird but honestly i just want to get back in the server and i know what you are gonna say about you shouldnt have done it but i just wanna second chance i know i said back then that i didnt want to rp or had the intent but now i do. I understand if you wont let me back on the server

On 11/25/2021 at 11:25 PM, jegga said:

Jesus christ this is worse than the travis scott apology 

dont think you can get worse than that, this is just slightly better

-1 ban is barely even 6-7 month old

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator             
SCP-096 Co-Manager
Onerioi Collective
Echo-14
Ethics Committee Manager
Chaos Insurgency Delta Manager
Sarkic Manager
O5 Council Manager
Theta-9
GOC
MTF A1

4 minutes ago, Howling Rex said:

-1 ban is barely even 6-7 month old

oh wait really well how bout that, i thought it was, because  the perma was in the mid of april

Edited by John Sponge
12 minutes ago, John Sponge said:

how long does this process normally take?

Maurice usually goes through these on saturdays/sundays

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel