Jxsnn

Unban Request

My In-Game name: Jxsnn

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0:453684761

Steam Name: Jxsnn

What is the reason for your ban: Advertising other servers.

How long were you banned for: permanent

Name of the staff member who banned you: N/A

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I believe that I should be unbanned since Werwolf Gaming StarWarsRP is my favourite StarWars server and has been since I was 9 years old. I have bought VIP on this server and all of that good stuff and now It's all gone because I was stupid and was being very idiotic because last christmas was when I got banned and I was being dumb and was playing another server at the time and decided to advertise it for absolutely no reason except for pure braindeadness and also the staff are very good at dealing with things and the roles / jobs / branches of clones and other jobs is very fun and i really want to get back on it to play with one of my friends.

Evidence: N/A

You advertised a Different server, Its highly against the rules.

and considering you got banned by big man Harland, I don't see you getting unbanned.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Pretty sure he didn't ban me, I was in a sit with an admin. Also, I know I advertised but I think that I have learned my lesson and I deserve to be unbanned since this was over a year ago. Also, I have seen people get unbanned for things they did over a year ago and that is a reason people +1'd for and they did much more serious things than type in the chat once (not in OOC) and when I was in a sit with 1 person there, the name of another server. All I want to do is go back on this server since it is probably better than any other one and I want to play it with my mate

Edited by Jxsnn
Also, I have seen people get unbanned for things they did over a year ago and that is a reason people +1'd for and they did much more serious things than type in the chat once (not in OOC) and when I was in a sit with 1 person there, the name of another s

The problem is that advertising is usually punished by a community ban, meaning that only the members of Central Administration Team can unban you, who are above Server Managment Team.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

I mean, you promoted another server....

which is against community rules IIRC 

So, imma -1 this.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Pending

Get in contact with a member of CAT regarding your unban as it is probably a community ban, not a CWRP ban.

message the founder on discord here

Harland#0001

former ct 2245 bong