Tikomatura - Lyren Trou

SCP-4975 Suggestion

I wrote this draft back when we had an open scp suggestion channel in the discord though never got to officially submit it hence im here a good couple months later.
As i initially wrote this intended as some kind of development overview for norra, this does not have any any gameplayrules, mechanics etc added whatsoever. However, if this ends up being accepted, ill start working on all of that immediately.

Dont know why titles are messed up, just ignore them. Give it a read, feel free to point out mistakes, critics or further suggestions to discuss in this thread.

SCP-4975 by Lyren Trou - Google Docs

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

This seems like a good SCP to add, but it seems fairly difficult to code from the description of it.

If it can be coded, this would be a nice SCP to have

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

54 minutes ago, Taurus Tremani said:

This seems like a good SCP to add, but it seems fairly difficult to code from the description of it.

If it can be coded, this would be a nice SCP to have

+1

totally agree, this would probably form a fair challenge. However, as many of these functions already exist on the server, they would just need to be rewritten partly and polished.

I have the lush feeling that this will be denied either way but id be super happy if not 😄

On 12/16/2021 at 4:55 PM, Atilla Szellem said:

+1 
- Overall, I like the idea but just like Taurus said it may be hard to code. But if they code it successfully, it would be cool to have.

As mentioned in the google doc, most of the features required already exist in some way and would just have to be polished and put together. 
(this post mainly acts as a bump hence the late and rather useless replay to this)