olive

Saphira Harlow-Site director WL application

In-Game Name: Saphira Harlow 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:580627159

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: unknown.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I’ve play site adviser and doeaa.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I fell I would be a good site director because  I 'am a good leader because I’ve shown leadership qualities while playing SD and DOEAA by Advising people what to do. I trust myself to do the right thing and make the right  decisions when the site is in distress. I can effectively communicate between the MTF’s and other heads of departments to maintain the flow and stability of the foundation by telling them what to do. I 'am very active and will respond to most matters or would send a SA to advise and relay back the issue. I can logically think and make the right decisions. All those reason and quality’s is why I think I would be a good site director.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The site director is the highest ranking member on site apart from the 05 council. The site director maintains the flow and security of the foundation by ordering head of departments and MTFS what to do. They are always on high alert to make quick swift decisions. They relay  information to the 05 council members.

What is the O5 Council?: the 05 council consists of 13 members that are based around the world. Some of these members have anomalous ability’s them self's. The 05 council keeps the foundation’s cogs turning as they have the highest clearance level. They are a very secretive group as there identity’s are unknown to most foundation personnel. What the council says is what goes. Only a few selection of people know who they are like MTF alpha 1 they are the council’s red right hand they do everything they are told to do.

Edited by olive

Playtime ain't cutting it for me honestly

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel