diabeto25

096 Application

RP-Name: Johnny Sonns

SteamID: 76561199099012561

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):761430788_SCPnew.thumb.PNG.9d3d18103f89194e6de437eb360f667c.PNG

In case you are unable to read it it says one perm ban for shooting 4  D class and one warn for a fail raid,
Explanation for the perm ban: I was in a hallway a saw 4 d class come running at me 2 had a knife the other 2 were yelling go kill him so I opened fire on all four this happened when I was  new and I was playing as a security guard.
Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes I have, I have fully read all the rules of the server.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: 
 I may not use third person or cam3 to try to gain an advantage and look out of my containment chamber.
 I must not use my bypesser swep to open doors without the intent to kill my target this would end up in my whitelist being taken away from me. 
I must sit facing the corner when I am in my containment chamber if I look at the door it is fail breaching.
If a member of the foundation try to forcefully breach me (look at me and run with the intent to breach me) I should get an admin and not chase him as this is failrp and thus a fail breach.
I must not kill a SCP and only chase immortal targets for one minute

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: Yes I play everyday and roleplay correctly all the time.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:
Once the 096-1 has been killed by 096 all none MTF would leave the room without looking at 096 face when MTF arrive they will navigate around the room with their backs turned until they walk into an obstacle or 096  when they have found them self near or next to 096 they must start the containment procedure this has to be done very carefully they start by taking out a plastic bag or something that covers 096 face fully. Once they have checked that the covering is secured they will either use containment cuffs or elastic cuffs to bring 096 back to his containment chamber. Nobody should go near 096 unless they are MTF when he is being transported back to his cell. Once he is back in his cell he is freed and then he must go and face the corner of the cell and sit down using the +duck in console.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:
I would chase down my target taking the most direct route possible once I have located the 096-1 I would kill him then sit down facing the direction I was when I killed him using +duck and await my containment or for a new 096-1.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): Yes I believe it is a good roleplay scenario as it shows how deadly 096  can be. Everyone who looks at 096 is then a 096-1 which need to be killed regardless if they meant to look or not.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: If someone look at my face then they must be killed as they are a 096-1. I would kill the member who looked at my face then I would sit facing the direction I was when I killed him using the +duck command.

9 hours ago, Maya Vinokourov said:

You must wait before re-applying after your initial request have been denied...

I believe he forgot to tell you if that still apply

I was not told of this my bad how long do I have to wait?