medt

Sith rules

What your suggestion is: I suggest a rule be input so that sith are not allowed to get involved in hostage situation unless asked to by fleet/IC/Admirality.  alternatively could be made a part of the silver rule.

Any additional information: Today is the second time an IC hostage situation was ruined by a sith trying to cloak and kill the Kidnapper and its just getting bad.

Edited by medt

Neutral

I don't agree with the Entire suggestion, but uncloaked sith should not actively go in as in RP it will potentially cause the death of the Hostage.
But Cloaked Sith should be allowed as the Kidnappers won't notice.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular
2 hours ago, Archer said:

But Cloaked Sith should be allowed as the Kidnappers won't notice.

the point isnt that they wouldnt be noticed its that they shouldnt be allowed to just interrupt in something that is more IC and Trooper bussiness than Sith as it kinda ruins things for the Civis and the Imperials

2 hours ago, medt said:

the point isnt that they wouldnt be noticed its that they shouldnt be allowed to just interrupt in something that is more IC and Trooper bussiness than Sith as it kinda ruins things for the Civis and the Imperials

Sith are Part of the Empire, They shouldn't be fully restricted from Assisting the Troopers, Cloaked Individuals are fair game.
Just because you find it annoying it shouldn't be changed.
Just Think for a Second, Its a Game and not everything is gonna be fun for everyone. Its a Feature you have to prepare for, Such as making a Holding Cage or Doing a Prisoner Diamond.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular
21 hours ago, Archer said:

Sith are Part of the Empire, They shouldn't be fully restricted from Assisting the Troopers, Cloaked Individuals are fair game.
Just because you find it annoying it shouldn't be changed.
Just Think for a Second, Its a Game and not everything is gonna be fun for everyone. Its a Feature you have to prepare for, Such as making a Holding Cage or Doing a Prisoner Diamond.

its not that i find it annoying the IC in the situation find it annoying aswell cause it always ends up in the hostage dying for no reason

6 minutes ago, medt said:

its not that i find it annoying the IC in the situation find it annoying aswell cause it always ends up in the hostage dying for no reason

That's more of the Imperial issue not much of an OOC issue

Edited by Archer

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

For all i care IC does this, so i dont know why Sith shouldnt, if Fleet isnt really supposed to order any of them

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

Denied

Im denying because Sith shouldnt be doing this anyway, if you capture any incidents of sith doing it send me & Razor the names of them and if possible a video of it happening.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

Also as an FYI:

@Sith Order Just to reiterate, Sith dont have executive power to wander into IC hostage situations etc that are being overseen by fleet and disrupt the RP. If a member of fleet is currently speaking to a kidnapper then they have the final say over any proceedings, much the same as if there was a jedi negotiating with sith then Sith would have the final say over proceedings and Fleet/imperial forces couldnt just walk in and open fire. If i get more reports of sith doing this ill be making demotions because its ruining the RP of half the server, aswell as throwing an EPs plans out the window. Oh and coming in in cloak doesnt bypass this.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]