Freeman

Freeman's Unban Request

My In-Game name: Unknown (I'm pretty sure it was a droid name)

STEAMID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110934566

Steam Name: Freeman

What is the reason for your ban: Community Ban (I forget the reason, and if I could find it, I wouldn't remember what I did. It was a very long time ago).

How long were you banned for: Permently 

Name of the staff member who banned you: Puggo

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:

First of all, I was banned in November of 2019. That was 7 months ago. And while that isn't a reason to get unbanned, it certainly does show it's been a long time since I was banned. And unless did something completly barbaric, I'd say I've had long enough to come to terms with my actions.

I know I was banned from everything (the former forums (love this new forum btw), TS, game, everything). If my memory serves me correctly, one of the reasons I was banned was for player pulling. While it is true I left partitally to give it my own crack so to speak, I never asked someone to join my sever myself. I know this to be true because I'm lazy and advertising for my hypothetical server in my mind is just wrong. I'd love to see evidence to contary.

Second of all, I'll address my actions on the day I was banned. I was essentially minging with other droids on the astromech droid job. And normally that wouldn't get me banned, but I switched to refugee, got captured by CG, and banned by Puggo for speaking back to him. Let me make myself totally clear; I am sorry for the chaos I caused on that day. It was wrong of me to do so, and I shouldn't have done so. I'm also apologizing to Puggo for speaking back to him and the headaches I've caused him during my stay on the server. Including going into TS that one time, and saying hello. I also apologize for my actions after I got banned, which ended in my community ban (aka getting banned on discord).

Third of all, I don't expect this to go anywhere. I expect to get denied, then this account banned from the fourms. But this way at least I apologized. It's up to you what you want to do with that.

Finally, I'd like to apologize to anyone I may have disgruntled or prevoked during the time before I was banned. As much I like my opinions, I shouldn't have forced them on you so strongly. That's my bad and I'm sorry for that.

Like I said, I bet this won't go anywhere. But at least you've seen my apology. If the ban reason is different from what I think it is, I'll address it to the best of my ability.

Evidence: None needed

Its a community ban. You have to speak to C.A.T (Harland, Syn, Gondo or Spoon) to get his removed.
Community Bans are only issued if the user had made severe offences meaning that this ban is most likely not going to get removed.

5 minutes ago, V2 said:

Its a community ban. You have to speak to C.A.T (Harland, Syn, Gondo or Spoon) to get his removed.
Community Bans are only issued if the user had made severe offences meaning that this ban is most likely not going to get removed.

I am aware of that. Unfortunatly, most way of communication between them and me are blocked. So, this is the best alternative.

Edited by Freeman

You've put some effort into the app, however, you'd have to take it to CAT, and i doubt all connections are severed so just try with one of them, they'll be able to help you out more than the SWRP unban thread