vladetare

A bunch of suggestions:

(Some were overheard on TS, credits to the people that made them)
First of all, here's a thank you to all the members of the DEV TEAM/STAFF TEAM/EP Team of the server, you guys have made this server great so far, the events have been entertaining, staff's always active and the maps, updates, etc... have simply been extremely well done.

What your suggestion is:

-Remove Maul's ability to kidnap, until now in quite a few cases with certain people abusing this power and breaking the rules, now we can either remove his ability to kidnap or just make a new section of the rules specifying what CAN and CANNOT be done on that particular job.
-Remove certain maps from the map pool for planetaries as they take ages to load in for some people (Not for me, and I'm talking about Coruscant below which, even though is a great map and I love it, it causes events to be delayed by quite a bit I think), sure, I know that there's an EP map chart with all the stuff and the performances of the maps, but some should just be removed and replaced with something better suited perhaps.
-A new way to earn money would be nice, moisture farming has been nerfed, either buff it a bit or add a new job to earn money from (Something passive not player based).
-Remove the handcuffs from some of the EC jobs possibly,  people could abuse that

-Have some events where Sith and Troopers have to work together (not just last stands),

-Deepen the medic system a bit, the title stuff with "JR" and "Normal" medic feels a bit superficial, perhaps something new or refreshing could be added to the medics potentially,

-Add a few more addons for stuff that the EP can place to keep his EC's busy, or just to put in the bar

-IRP killcards when?

-Raise the prop limit a bit please and re add the buddy addon if  possible

That's about it, some suggestions are superficial and not in depth because I am not the best at thinking and they're suggestions for a reason, if you guys can add any examples of what I suggested here, feel free to comment

Scriptfodder/workshop link:Probably a few, some edits of the rules some addons made by the devs

Any additional information:None

Edited by vladetare

So time to have fun:

On 12/10/2021 at 9:35 PM, vladetare said:

-Remove Maul's ability to kidnap, until now in quite a few cases with certain people abusing this power and breaking the rules, now we can either remove his ability to kidnap or just make a new section of the rules specifying what CAN and CANNOT be done on that particular job

-1, Its a Criminal job that is paid for so making it useless with just be annoying for people who bought it,

-Remove certain maps from the map pool for planetaries as they take ages to load in for some people (Not for me, and I'm talking about Coruscant below which, even though is a great map and I love it, it causes events to be delayed by quite a bit I think), sure, I know that there's an EP map chart with all the stuff and the performances of the maps, but some should just be removed and replaced with something better suited perhaps.

Neutral, I agree that some of the Maps need updating but sadly there aren't many solid maps for 120 Players, But I believe some are in the works.

-A new way to earn money would be nice, moisture farming has been nerfed, either buff it a bit or add a new job to earn money from (Something passive not player based).

+1, A New Moneymaker that doesn't revolve around Kidnapping or entering the Imperial Base would be handy, Mining and Moisture are two good ways but more could make Civilians more passive.

-Remove the handcuffs from some of the EC jobs possibly,  people could abuse that

If you mean Criminal jobs, I would say Neutral, Criminals are meant to cause havoc and so removing the main way of creating havoc won't be nice.

-Have some events where Sith and Troopers have to work together (not just last stands),

This is more an Event Suggestion rather than a Server Suggestion, But most of the time Sith or Troopers won't work Most the time.

Deepen the medic system a bit, the title stuff with "JR" and "Normal" medic feels a bit superficial, perhaps something new or refreshing could be added to the medics potentially,

Neutral, While I can agree that the names are slightly basic that something will need to be taken up with @Nestaor the DMO,

But with the Medical system, there is quite a Few Medical Addons that would be nice to increase the PassiveRP

Add a few more addons for stuff that the EP can place to keep his EC's busy, or just to put in the bar

-1, A Chess table or the Checkers Table is fine enough, Most of the time ECs will just stand AFK until the event starts

-IRP killcards when?

+1. Would be nice to see who kills me.

Raise the prop limit a bit please and re add the buddy addon if  possible

-1, The Prop limit is set at around 100 for PlatVIP and Higher for EPs this is to stop someone spamming props to crash the server
+1, Add the Buddy Addon as the current buddy addon on IRP is barely known.

I hope this was a Good Insider of what I believe is Correct/Wrong, Have a Good Day.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

-Raise the prop limit a bit please and re add the buddy addon if  possible

FAT +1
So many times when im trying to do a SIM or a training or even in events where i just run out of props. 

If not increasing it generally then atleast increase for SO/Hierarchy jobs.

-Remove Maul's ability to kidnap, until now in quite a few cases with certain people abusing this power and breaking the rules, now we can either remove his ability to kidnap or just make a new section of the rules specifying what CAN and CANNOT be done on that particular job. Accepted - ill look at how the rules are on maul and what i can tweak.

-Remove certain maps from the map pool for planetaries as they take ages to load in for some people (Not for me, and I'm talking about Coruscant below which, even though is a great map and I love it, it causes events to be delayed by quite a bit I think), sure, I know that there's an EP map chart with all the stuff and the performances of the maps, but some should just be removed and replaced with something better suited perhaps. Accepted(ish) - we are always on the look out for new maps we can use but yes ill look into removing some of the underperforming ones when we have suitable replacements.

-A new way to earn money would be nice, moisture farming has been nerfed, either buff it a bit or add a new job to earn money from (Something passive not player based). Denied - Not sure new ways of making money is needed when someone can jump on the criminal jobs and steal plans from the empire.

-Remove the handcuffs from some of the EC jobs possibly,  people could abuse that Denied - If people abuse the equipment they have report it to a member of staff.

-Have some events where Sith and Troopers have to work together (not just last stands), Denied - not denying because i dont agree just this is more something an EP would have to do in their event, they are more than welcome to do so if they choose too though.

-Deepen the medic system a bit, the title stuff with "JR" and "Normal" medic feels a bit superficial, perhaps something new or refreshing could be added to the medics potentially, Denied - again this is more MCCs decision to make, if they come to admiralty with a change they want to see we will weigh up if we think its viable.

-Add a few more addons for stuff that the EP can place to keep his EC's busy, or just to put in the bar Accepted(ish) - like the maps we are always looking through the workshop for cool addons we can drop in the server, if you have any in particular feel free to do another suggestion with them.

-IRP killcards when? Denied - Calling cards are difficult to implement due to the amount of time that goes into personalising them etc, its not something we are thinking about, for now anyway.

-Raise the prop limit a bit please and re add the buddy addon if  possible Accepted - Ill raise the prop limit for VIP/Plat VIP from 100 to 125 and user from 75 to 90.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]