Charlie Gutierrez

Forum Name: Charlie Gutierrez

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104854326

Total warns: 

image.thumb.png.b3948efb0169d283436760cfbe946d9f.png

Playtime: Too longimage.png.8a48544de3af1c391bc928aa44826f2d.png

In-Game Level: 50

Are you fluent with the rules of the server?:

Yes, I used to be a senior moderator for this server but resigned due to it being too much work with college, real life etc. I would sit here and list some of the rules but I don't really see the point as it would just be re-writing them. As you can see in the warns picture, my last warn was a long time ago.

IC SECTION:

1) What is the role of the Central Security Bureau in the Site?

Thee main role of the CSB within this site is to be the law enforcement. Their job is to respond to any breaches of the foundation of the legal codex and to punish people accordingly. When no laws are being violated, they can help MTF's if needed, interrogate anyone who has been caught, patrol the site and listen to orders from site administration. To be an effective CSB agent you must know the Foundation legal codex very well and any/all other legal documents such as the Foundation Employee Rights Act or the Foundation Personnel Official Powers Document.

2) Define the Foundation Legal Codex

The Foundation Legal Codex is basically the lawbook for the site. It outlines all laws that Foundation staff, civilians, GOI'd and POI's should follow and if they do not follow them, then they will be punished accordingly with the punishments provided in the Codex. Each law is given a number for ease of use and a reccomendation of what the punishment shall be if it is violated. The punishment is often varied depending on the situation so the agent in charge of the investigation will be responsible for deciding this.

3) Explain how to utilise the Foundation Legal Codex as a CSB member.
Personally, I would open the Legal Codex on my second monitor so that I can always see it for ease of use. To use it effectively I will learn all of the basic laws(I already know most of them) and learn what punishments go with them. Everytime that someone is arrested by me I will consult the document to check the punishment guidelines and then make a decision based on the situation.

4) What is the Foundation Employee Rights Act?
The Foundation Employee Rights Act is a document which outlines the rights that everyone has. It goes into specifics such as investigations, trials and termination of employement. Basically, the universal decleration of human rights is too outdated for the Foundation to use so they made their own act so that everyone is treated fairly.

5) An Alpha-1 is suspected of behaviour massively in violation of the Codex. What do you do?
This really depends on the situation as if they are endangering peoples lives then I would arrest them first and tell their commander over comms however if they are not puting andyones lives at risk then I believe that I would speak to their commander first so that it can be dealt with more peacefully. Either way, the Alpha-1 unit would most likely end up losing their job as if you massively violate the codex then you can quite clearly not be trusted with a job as important as Alpha-1. Although, as I say the situation is important as their hostility may affect it or they may have been given an order from high command etc which would change the outcome.

6) Explain, in your own words, an ideal investigation into a whitelisted job member if they have broken the Codex.

An ideal investigation would involve a fair and just interrogation, evidence provided would be reviewed, their higher-ups would be consulted and eny witnesses woul be contacted. Unfortunately, this is often rarely the case as evidence is hard to get, witnesses are often unwilling to come forward and their higher-ups can sometimes be uncooperative. So, if the investigation would have all the evidence needed, their higher ups were cooperative and witnesses came forward then it would be a relatively easy investigation. The codex would be looked at and they would be punished accordingly if they were found guilty, their higher-ups would be informed of the outcome and their rights would be respected at all times.

image.png

+1

active and competent and all that fun stuff

also a former Senior mod so I believe he is trustworthy

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

No Decision Taken -

There were documents that you did not have access to at the time of the making of the CSB Template. I apologise and ask you to reapply as soon as possible with this information in mind. You have not been accepted or denied and can reapply immediately.