Kaneki Fujimoto

[CSB] Application

Main Roleplay Name: Kaneki Frost

Forum Name: Kaneki Frost

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:229303029

Total warns: 1 warning.

Playtime: 6w 4d 20hrs.

In-Game Level: 50.

Are you fluent with the rules of the server?: I am aware.

IC SECTION:

1) What is the role of the Central Security Bureau in the Site?:

The Central Security Bureau is a specific Task Force, that handles all Internal laws, and gathering information about Foundation Personnel. The CSB handle personnel who have broken the laws of the foundation legal codex, and keep surveillance across the entire site. They make sure the foundation is competent and are not Legal Codex-Rule-Breaking. They enforce the laws of the Codex within the site at all times.

2) Define the Foundation Legal Codex: 

The Foundation Legal Codex is a set of crimes you are able to break during working in the Foundation, where under Disciplinary Violations, crimes against humanity and normalacy, and crimes against the foundation, e.g a Disciplinary Violation: Battery. Crimes against the foundation: Murder. Crimes against humanity & normalacy: Gross mistreatment of prisoners/personnel. These were simply example's of every tab that you are able to see within the Foundation Legal Codex, in all the Codex are a set of rules, the foundation has to keep, and not break them, upon breaking it may lead to serious punishments.

3) Explain how to utilise the Foundation Legal Codex as a CSB member.

To utilise the Codex, make sure the codex is always on you at all times, and that you are aware of common rule-breaks e.g Battery, Negligence. Most of the time people get arrested and put in cells, then your job would be to ask why he is arrested, and have a conversation with the person who arrested said person and vice versa. Once getting the reason for the arrest, you can go by the Legal Codex and punish said person.

If said personnel is not in the cells, and you witness them breaking the Foundation Legal Codex, you arrest them and put them in the cells, from there you go by the legal codex, as you have seen it yourself.

4) What is the Foundation Employee Rights Act?:

The Foundation Employee Rights Act, Is an outdated, and old paper/document that allows all personnel to keep their own rights intact, and that they do have the right on things. If you take a look at The Declaration of Human Rights, for example, It appears to be outdated, and the foundation is going by the Foundation Employee Rights Act.

5) An Alpha-1 is suspected of behaviour massively in violation of the Codex. What do you do?:

I would simply keep an eye on this Alpha-1 Agent, and arrest them, putting them in the cells. I would then call the Alpha-1 Commander, and inform the commander of his suspected behaviour. Of course you have your comms on you, therefore you can ask for any witnesses of any events the Alpha-1 Agent has executed badly, and broken the Foundation Legal Codex. Upon getting enough information on the specific topic, you go by the Legal Codex, and punish the A-1 Agent accordingly. 

6) Explain, in your own words, an ideal investigation into a whitelisted job member if they have broken the Codex.:

As any standard, armed personnel with cuffs, is arrest this individual and put them in the cells. After doing so I will interrogate said person and extract the crucial information needed, and report them to their High-Command, e.g their Commander. And in attempt as mentioned before, contact foundation MTF's, Departments or site administration and see if anyone happened to be a witness. Henceforth with all the information you have gathered you are able to make a decision. (Of course deal with minges :-DDD)

Thank you for reading.

hello

Clear +1

Honestly horrible at RP, horrible staff member and cannot take anything serious he is such a fucking minge, I canont with him, honestly

( I adore him )

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel