Sushi_Salmon

Excuse me

My In-Game name: ST 4217 Salmon

STEAMID: 76561198353392463

Steam Name: Salmon

What is the reason for your ban: NH2RP and minge

How long were you banned for: 5 days

Name of the staff member who banned you: some guy called mort

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I was going about as a civilian and then I was walking about as a cadet and didn't get told to stop just straight away got banned for 5 days I think this shouldn't have gone down the road to a 5 day ban and should've first been a warn

Evidence:

You were playing civilian in a main storyline event with the excuse that you were squidward, you get switched off and told to stop by DeltaWind then you proceed to continue minging as cadet, you were given a warn, and when pulled into a sit you started laughing

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

I didn't go to a sit what are you actually chatting check logs to see if  you teleported me because you didn't I was going about as cadet for litterly 2 minutes and you froze me and I changed job to a ST and then I got banned not once was I in a sit nor did I get a warn you are chatting.

Response on Forums does not show that he is ready to play seriously 

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular
26 minutes ago, Sushi_Salmon said:

you ban me for 5 days without any previous warns and then your proceed to lie on the forums

"Lie on the forums" there is several winesses to what happened, i pulled you with my phys gun and froze you and asked what were you doing, where you started laughing

gsp-bows.gif

Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

i thought you pulled me to a sit and i started laughing now your saying you froze me and i started laughing which is it and what happened to that warn you said you warned me but why would you warn me then ban me your making no sense 

: yes i am his mate but that doesn't mean i cant give my unbiased opinion on the matter, As yes he was running as a civ in the event but i still think there should be a ss of logs or a recording of him as it was a 5 day ban and it'll help to prove and validate this ban as you have said and i quote " there is several witnesses to what happened"    I think  These People should reply to this and explain what they have seen or if any of them have a recording of this incident and if there is proper evidence then a 5 day ban would be suitable, but until that happens i dont think it should be a 5 day ban because at this point its ur word against his with no evidence, the only type of evidence that we know there could be atm is these "witnesses" but none have replied to this to back up ur statement. (And to anyone who thinks this me just being biased i can tell u its not but  if u want to believe me or not its up to u, I just know that i wouldn't want a longer ban for something i didn't do) 

All I have to say is "cope"

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Denied

It was a valid ban and wont be overturned.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]