medt

IE new helmets/ chestplates

What your suggestion is:New helmet/ possibly chestplate design for IE.
Im mostly thinking of the Hierarchy designs but new desings for NCO CO and SO would also be cool

Scriptfodder/workshop link: No models made as i am fully unskilled and got no clue what im doing but heres a document made by MS

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gfPWTB2QLLGiZlsU2uxBF6BoG9fT9C-gXPNyN7RahtY/edit#

Any additional information:All credit goes to MS he just wouldnt put the suggestion in for some reason.

Neutral,

Me and IE hierarchy talked about this when the Document was first made, It didn't gain any traction as it wasn't needed at the time

but maybe now having a way to differentiate the ranks apart from a Line would be nice .

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular
1 hour ago, Archer said:

Neutral,

Me and IE hierarchy talked about this when the Document was first made, It didn't gain any traction as it wasn't needed at the time

but maybe now having a way to differentiate the ranks apart from a Line would be nice .

lol inactive; shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush

Made the suggestion to hierarchy, but they didn't seem to care, but now i'm hierachy I guess.

Basically, if Razor has the time to make them please add it, if he doesn't then I couldn't care less.

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

Denied.

We currently have a modeler looking to redo the regimental models so we will see how they turn out then go from there.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]