JPXR

JPXR Unban Request

My In-Game name: JPXR

STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:549686569

Steam Name: JPXR

What is the reason for your ban: Crashing server

How long were you banned for: Permament

Name of the staff member who banned you: Console

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I was trying to build some kind of a base as some guy who could buy the water thingies or whatever they were. I tried using advanced duplicator to copy & paste a base i found online and not sure if it had something that crashed it or what but server crashed. After that i thought it was just weird timing and tried it again, server crashed again then i decided to stop trying to duplicate it & build base myself, after sometime i got banned, Reason said None but i know thats why i got banned since i got banned instantly when i asked in discord if i got banned for crashing server. I would love to come back and RP seriously because my friend is on there playing 😕 Thanks for reading ❤️

Evidence: 
Screenshot_1.png.a7bfcdcf506065a5318562c0731067af.png

Accepted.
Due to the ambiguous nature of this ban and how GProtect works with the server you will be unbanned,  however this will be your final chance and any other suspicious activity will result in another perma ban.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...