juju1968

Site Director Application

In-Game Name: Maniyah Warr

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199103783346

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:image.thumb.png.accad34a53af3de24b099f5d6993e2d0.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Admin in free post networks purge. Admin in Combine Rp the big server 

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: Because I'm good at teamwork I make my team work if they don't I warn them then fire them or make them Class d

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The site director Decides how much people get paid and make sure everyone is doing there job properly and also make choices like how much money goes into one department.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is responsible for the whole foundation and can pass laws,  generally approving them from the Administrative Assembly.

Under detailed

has like 7 hours if my eyes do not deceive me

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

On 12/23/2021 at 11:18 PM, Alan J Miller said:

please read other accepted SD apps

Refer back to this and you will understand why its under detailed take some time just going through at least 3 apps and you'll be able to improve your answers

Boy it's been awhile.. Gosh since i've written something.

Decision: Neutral

More than one Sentence is required to get ANY application, keep that in mind for when you reapply or apply elsewhere.

On 12/23/2021 at 4:16 AM, juju1968 said:

Maniyah Warr

Right off the bat, doing real well with a somewhat unknown name, I suggest getting more known to the wider community. That's honestly as much as I can give you, because it seems you don't care enough to fill out applications to the capacity most applications do. Don't expect me to be in much detail as you don't care that much, maybe I doubt you that much, but don't take it personally. 

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:

So, I don't need to say this, this is somewhat common, or should be common knowledge, Site Director is a very high ranking position on the Foundation team, you have power over all -most- foundation units, excluding O5 and some other departments in certain situations. you do not have the required time to even consider Site Director, as most who apply have been playing for around the 4 week mark in game time.  I am not commenting on your ability, on the most part, more so that you need to understand how the foundation - and more so the actual community use the roles- to be able to make the correct calls. 

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Admin in free post networks purge. Admin in Combine Rp the big server 

I have to fix this question a lot, the Past Experience is directed at the community, what roles have you had in the server, I can understand if you give experience on the many other servers such as NaziRP for Werewolf and I guess you'd be somewhat excused for the error, but this is not on you, I suggest, to reapply and gain experience Within the server, I suggest getting experience as HoS, SA, HoEA, ECM and I'd somewhat say CSB, they are good at the legal side of administration.  Now that doesn't mean you have to have them, just a recommendation on my part.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: Because I'm good at teamwork I make my team work if they don't I warn them then fire them or make them Class d

I mean you answered the question in a unique way, I give you points to that, better than the standard boring responses, but sometimes they are just the push you need to get accepted, this response is somewhat made with inexperience, since demoting anyone -which is not always possible- is a myth that people may have about Site Director, Site Directors do not rule with a iron fist, this way of keeping people in line is not enjoyable to anyone and I assure you if  you were accepted and I saw you do this, you would be removed from SD. Site Directors do not rule with a iron fist, at the end of the day, you should have the understanding and knowledge to guide units to resolve it, either by using CSB and or ECM.  However that isn't a rule, SDs can demote freely, just makes demotions faster  on the SDs end to hand it off.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The site director Decides how much people get paid and make sure everyone is doing there job properly and also make choices like how much money goes into one department.

This is an incorrect response of what the Site Director does, it might be a Lore reason -if that's your way of thinking- However, Site Directors do not have any control of how much units are paid, I will say that you are correct in saying Site Directors do make sure people do the jobs they are required to do, however then you go back to being incorrect with Department budgets? I understand that a joke like this -which I and a few do sometimes- without context can give you that idea, however Site Directors don't deal with budgets.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is responsible for the whole foundation and can pass laws,  generally approving them from the Administrative Assembly.

I... Actually don't know what to say, Maybe this is from somewhere I haven't read or something, but I have never heard of a Administrative (administration?) Assembly, however on the server no such thing exists. O5 have the authority to command all foundation units -excluding other O5 - and sometimes do pass votes, however not laws, laws are dictated elsewhere. This does confuse me a lot as it doesn't really answer the question, more so give a brief fact and not move on.

I really can't be asked to do a conclusion. Let's be honest, all the information is said above. I am somewhat free to answer questions if you have any, but don't hold what I say as the gospel. (Christ I love writing massive text that won't be seen by anyone D:) I will state that Site Director does not have a Trial period, once you are a Site Director, you are a fully fledged one, of course, if you are unsuitable for the position it doesn't stop you being removed.

Edited by Sam Kelly