In-game name(s):

Vlad

Steam Name:

vLd-

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:105463905

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Italy, GMT+1, sometimes GMT +2 (During the summer/winter)

Can you speak and type English fluently:

I can speak english and type in english fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1 week and 3 hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

Executive officer in Scout and a normal user, no donations.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I prefer speaking, but if need be I can also type.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I have joined the server since the start, took no breaks from it and I don't feel like taking any, I'm pretty far away from any burn outs.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

Daily pretty much.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time: 

https://imgur.com/a/UwRikki

State the role of staff on the server:

Staff on the server are there to uphold the rules and to be sure the server itself doesn't fall into chaos by RDM, minges, etc.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

I do, I usually read them once every two weeks or so to be sure I'm up to date with rules.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I've had staff experience on a minor server before, that was a long time ago though.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

I would check the logs then teleport to the person in question, if the person

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I will just give the Fleet/Highest on base a PM, if there's no one on I'll TP an NCO or the lowest rank available to the cadet. (As the cadet area is an OOC area)

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I don't intervene, it's Shock's duty to deal with that as it's IC stuff.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I don't do anything about it, not an OOC issue.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I'll tell them that if they believe that  the punishment given to them is unjust and unfair they can go to SMT or they can file an admin abuse report against me. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I'll send them to check out rule 1.31 "Use common sense at all times and only perform actions which would make sense in roleplay. Not all FailRP situations can be noted down, so it is to staff discretion on what is deemed FailRP in unlisted situations."

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

I believe that I deserve this staff spot due to my loyalty to IRP and the amount of trust I have put into this server, I've been here since the beginning and I appreciate all the trust and the new beginning allowed to me, I believe as staff I'd do great due to my activity and dedication to it, I won't just strive for the bare minimum which are the averages, I'll go to greater lengths to help this server grow and prosper, I also am quite mature and I have a pretty good understanding of rules, I enjoy the server and I don't really think I can get burnt out of it anytime soon, I'd do an exception job as a staff due to the time I'd put in it and also my activity as when I am usually online there's no staff on unless there are some exceptions. I am an extremely hard working individual doing all my given jobs with great interest and effort, being given staff would be pretty much giving me a helping tool to help our community grow even more, plus, I've grown quite a bit since CWRP, I've managed to go past grudges I'm pretty much incapable of holding them, I'm extremely impartial and objective no matter the issue we're treating so no one, not even my friends would get a free go from any punishments whatsoever. I am not temperamental and I am also able to keep it cool no matter the situation a trait that can be extremely useful for some staff that tend to go overboard in certain situations.

Additional note for the readers:

My final part of this message is to thank all of the people in this community who knew me as a minge and the SMT/ Staff  (In particular  Barry, Solaire, Nesta and Razor who've pretty much treated me like a new person) who've given me a shot to change and see my new attitude towards people on IRP.

Denied.
Unfortunately at this time the Server Management team has deemed you inadequate for a position in the staff team currently,
however you may reapply when applications are open once more.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...