NΩ NΔME

Hodor unban

Your In-game name: Aaron Beckmann

Your Steam ID(in format:STEAM_#:#:#########):STEAM_0:0:527658081

Reason of the ban: for sucking someones dick in the prison cell

Date you were banned on: November 19 2021 - 09:34:47 pm

Duration of ban: permanent

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Barberi 

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail: so i was in getting arrestet and i went in to the prison lobby and my in game friend came in and he was sad so i was trying to have some fun and i sucked his dick for fun in game and i did not know it was agenst the rules

Do you think your ban was justified: yes, but i did not know it was agenst the rules

Why should you be unbanned: i did not know it was agenst the rules

Any kind of evidence: i have video prof of it if you would like to see what happend my discord is Hodor#4722

Additional information: NA

-1 Sucking dick is ERP and very unsanitary

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Well judging from the Staff member's name, I'm assuming you're looking for WW2 1943RP :https://werwolfgaming.net/forums/forum/19-ww2-rp-unbanunwarn-requests/

They do have a very clear ERP rule however, so I doubt it will be accepted over there anyway, especially with the warn being so recent.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif