medt

MC&D Application

Common Roleplay Name: Med Temo

Steam Name: Medt

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146817657

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): image.png.0a218943ec9fada0c838a90343562f2b.png

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): image.thumb.png.b825a55f6fca8a36b26d67c79958a257.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I personally would like to join MC&D because of my experience with playing the other MC&D classes such as Bouncer and Agent. I find it quite interesting to Interact with the other surface jobs in situations such as bars and also I find the Sales aspect of the job interesting.

I also feel that the MC&D GOI is a refreshing break from the constant raiding that come with GOIs such as CI and GRU-P and are really the only things those GOIs can do.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): Marshall, Carter and Dark are a Club based in london that cater to the ridiculously-rich portion of the population. The group also hold substantial binds in fields such as Economics and politics throughout the world. Marshall, Carter and Dark are also known to have cause a very large amount of problems for the foundation. Marshall, Carter and Dark are not known for their use of force but rather their use of Financial and political means to get what they want from people.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: MC&D are different to other GOIs mostly because of their lack of use of physical means to get what they want. They prefer to Use political and Financial means to get what they want which is the opposite of other GOIs like the Chaos Insurgency and GRU-P.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: I would attempt to push the topic of talking away from MC&D and would tell all of my bouncers and agents to do the same. If this did not work I would then attempt to spread misinformation about the existence of MC&D and act as if I do not know what it is I would also tell my Bouncers and Agents to do this.

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): 
After reading over the code of conduct and the job rules a few times I can say that I understand and will follow the rules and the code of conduct for this job.

image.png

Med may not be the most experienced with this server but I can vouch that he is a classified minge and will ERP on the job

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

6 minutes ago, Rusty said:

MedT certified hood moment

tru

Current Ranks: 

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

4 minutes ago, Kaneki Frost said:

also why is your text black I can barley read it

I think this is a problem as to what device you are on, his text is normal

Current Ranks: 

Past Ranks: