Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes i own a Shure SV100 With a Go XLR Mini

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

No I have not taken any breaks

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

Teamspeak i use everyday

Same For Discord
 And i check the forum from time to time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://imgur.com/a/v43SZK2

State the role of staff on the server:

Role of Staff is to keep the balance between fun RP and Serious/not mingy RP, this should be done with minimal inconvenience to others RP Experience

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes i Have

List of all previous server staff experience:

Texas DPS: Server admin/Dev[ FIveM]

DOJ Lost RP: Server admin/Dev[FiveM]
Nopixel: Admin [FiveM]

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes and i think its only acceptable

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

I would immediately tp to said player and hear what happened, I would then check the logs to see if what he says is correct and that its not a false claim. I would bring the suspect in for a sit and hear his side of the story and then depending on the information collected from both parties involved and the logs I would hand out punishment accordingly.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP a trainer to the cadet area to train them

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

It would not be a Staff Situation if it was for a short burst and only once, even if it was clearly not and accident I would let SHT deal with it as we cannot prove if it was on purpose or not

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As a staff member I wouldn't take any action as its an RP situation

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

This is them trying to find a loophole within the server rules.  I would explain to them, as stated in the server rules document on the forums, that Staff have final say and if the do not agree with this they can speak to a member of SMT or take it to the forums.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Again, I would state that Staff have final say in decisions and if they do not agree with my decision they can contact a member of SMT or take it to the forums

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I Believe I am a good candidate because of my previous experience from different games with regards to Moderation, and also I believe my dedication is shown because of my Dedication to IRP and CWRP. I spend all my spare time and Being active helping out New players training younglings and training cadets when we had those and being active in the role I'm in.
On CWRP I have over 2 weeks and on IRP I have over a month of playtime. I have never taken any breaks and I have no planned ones in the future. 
IRL I am a Restaurant Owner/Head Chef here I manage a team of 30 people 15 chefs and 15 waiters. I believe my IRL job and responsibilities can somewhat relate to being an admin/moderator. monthly I always ask my staff to judge me on my performance and leave me some feedback I have a lot of trust in my team that they always leave me proper feedback and truthfully.

I have spent many hours on the server since launch and have been welcomed by the people I have met . since then I have mained the game as it is really enjoyable for me and I would like to opportunity to give back to the server
I'm trying to throw out ideas to help the server improve and always welcome to criticism. anyone who met me knows I am dedicated to the server.
If picked I will uphold the role of staff to its fullest and always perform at 100% to make sure that the server is a great place for both old and new players respectively.

Edited by Brad
Updated Warn Imgur link and Touched up the application in general

Current ranks

IORP

Templar | Legionary | IRP

Got to agree with Medt, Spend a lot of the time AFK. People would get confused with if you are actively there or not. 

Also FailRP isn't necessarily finding a loophole so that is kind of wrong.

Neutral 

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

4 hours ago, Solaire said:

Got to agree with Medt, Spend a lot of the time AFK. People would get confused with if you are actively there or not. 

Also FailRP isn't necessarily finding a loophole so that is kind of wrong.

Neutral 

The actual question is someone trying to find a loophole in the rules, so it's not really wrong.

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

+1
Competent and sound guy, clearly trusted with staff positions due to being staff on Nopixel.

Having AFK time is no reason to not allow someone in staff, if this was the case half of SWRP staff would never have gotten it, staff are required to put in their name/switch job regardless anyways if they are going AFK.

IRP Ranks
Current
Director of Special Forces
Executive Admin
Lead Mentor
Previous
IC Vice Commander

CWRP Ranks
Current
RC Auxiliary
Security Staff

Previous
RC Vice Commander x2
ARC Vice Commander
CE Commander
Executive Admin
Event Planner

Denied.
Unfortunately at this time the Server Management team has deemed you inadequate for a position in the staff team currently,
however you may reapply when applications are open once more.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...