floppi333

MC&D Salesman application

Common Roleplay Name: Koko Simmons

Steam Name: Flopper

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:570677827

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):  1 week 3days (screenshot provided)

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 2 warns (screenshot provided)

20211230162525_1.thumb.jpg.fc0156a8f217befa9b24419b3d395271.jpg

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I would like to join the MC&D as a salesman as I have played as an MC&D bouncer before and find surface jobs very thrilling and fun I also think that the sales aspect of the job is a fun way to make money in the server. Another reason why I would like to become a salesman is that I have potential to be a good, organised leader and would be able to manage MC&D well.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): Marshall Carter and Dark is a club founded in London, England which provides for the wealthy and the bourgeoisie. They are also based in NYC and HongKong. Their relationship with the foundation is not so great, as the foundation's goal is to contain anomalies, whereas MC&D's goal is to make money, and they utilise anomalous entities to make good profit. In some cases however they have given powerful SCP's to the foundation which they deemed as too dangerous. MC&D make money however they can, through selling anomalies, drugs, weapons, etc. Although in the SCP universe which is full of entities and monsters, the group still believe that money is the most powerful thing there could be

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: MC&D is different to other GOIs as they do not like to initiate combat, unlike GOIs such as the Chaos Insurgency, who use weapons and killing to get to their goal. Instead they use money, persuasion and political views to get their way.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:  I would try to change the topic away from MC&D and act like I don't know what the group is, also informing bouncers/agents. If none of this works and an execution is needed it can be arranged

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):  I have read the rules of the server and code of conduct a few times. I understand what I can and cannot do. 

57 minutes ago, floppi333 said:

is there anythin i could do to improve? 

2 hours ago, floppi333 said:

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:  I would try to change the topic away from MC&D and act like I don't know what the group is, also informing bouncers/agents. If none of this works and an execution is needed it can be arranged

valdis romeo

2 hours ago, Peter Anderson said:

Ughhh the app is PRETTY SHORT

and you advertised it which is a big no no

but i guess you are decent?

neutral

I'm sorry i didn't realise i wasn't supposed to advertise it in game it wont happen again 😧

Uhhhh

Kind of short/underdetailed application

MC&D is a very secretive GOI.

You DO know what you are doing and you are pretty nice

Overall opinion  

Neutral

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

RP with you as MCND been good, you do know what your doing and what MCND is.

Been vague in some responses and some areas do need more detail (2 sentences for why you want to be MCND isnt alot)

Overall pretty neutral but if app worked on more then down to +1

Edited by Luke Holding