Playtime on the Server:1w 6d 15hr

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:0:562953350

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 29

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:
Yes
Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map:  Rishi

Enemies, HP, Amount:
2/3 Mandalorians, 100ish depending on sith numbers at the time

Sith Execution:
Sith are inform through open comms that mandos are roughing up civs and are looking for a saber of some kind of saber that they have been told has been spotted on Rishi.

Event Character Execution:
Mandalorians are dropped off at the civ camp, until told to march towards sith temple to start there attack in search of the weilder of the saber.

(From my experience as much as we like the Jedi vs. Sith fights having someone attacking them with blasters is a good way of keeping them on there toes as its not something they are fully used to fighting against.

Story: 

Event Information: Word has spread about the Mandalorian dark sabre being in the hands of the Sith on Rishi(currently held by Sith warrior Jupiter) and an elite team of mandos have been tasked with the objective to get this back into its rightful hands under any means necessary. As they know the rough area the sabre has been spotted they head to the civ camp and start to questions civs for any information they may have on who is currently wielding it. little information is gained from this encounter so they decide to storm the the sith temple to try and get them to expose themselves and claim what is rightfully theres.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No but have helped Shadow with some ideas for sith

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:  Twisted imbalence in the force https://discord.com/channels/879419408693489735/879419410824200221/913759744399933500
Went down really well with the sith as it was different to the normal jedi turns up and fights them
Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes. A event planner is what really drives the server forward. it keeps the server fresh with new ideas for combat and scenarios. they must always be well executed and thought out, breaking the mold of previous event to keep from the player base finding the events stale.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: W-G-E EVENT PLANNER. I appreciate you taking the time to read through my idea and hope you can see that I want to try a fresh idea of a story that hasn't been explored yet. although this is a slight adaption from my original EP app i still feel this story can be used to create some good RP and lead to future events to link with troopers

Edited by KS Vortex

IRP Ranks
Darth

JT SFC

DT SGT

IORP RANKS

Purge commander

Inquisitor

T-RP RANKS

Purge Trooper(honorary role)

JT LT.

Staff Ranks

Irp event planner

Iorp snr. Mod

T-RP Senior Admin

Accepted

- Solid Event Plan
- Seems full of good Idea's for Sith
- What we were looking for in applicants

Contact me on TS for an interview!

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif