crazyevilruss21

unban request

Server you got banned from: All

Your name in-game: Czadoman

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:238139278

Admins' name that banned you: Karcist Adonis Admin's steamID: (STEAM_0:0:41079017)

Why did you get banned?: Prop Minging

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It was a year ago and I know its no excuse but I think over the year I learned how to respect others on server so not only me would find something fun. I regret doing what I did because I really enjoyed playing on the server. At the time I was new to the game and I barely knew generic rules of servers. I didn't realise at the time of how it would affect the server, so I'm sincerely sorry for what I did and if I would get a chance to play on the server again I would be really grateful. I'm also sorry for lying before and its just that my friend plays on the server a lot and I would just like to have another chance to play with him on it. I know I'm not supposed to bypass the forums account ban but I would just like to at least say sorry to the admins/ owner of the server for being such a pain as I now know what it feels like when someone does this to a server. Thank you

Anything else?: 
I posted this on the old forums website but i didn't get any answer since you guys got a new forums page. If I don't get unbanned i'll just leave to not waste your time I just wanted to say I'm sorry ❤️

Edited by crazyevilruss21