Coreyy

Nickys SCP-RP Unban request

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Nicky Teddy (I think)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195080658

Admins' name that banned you: I think it was hanz something, not too sure

Admin's steam ID: Unknown, I think this guy got blacklisted tho

Why did you get banned?: I used to be an admin here and I resigned. I joined the server to play it again and I still had my admin perms. I made a ticket on the discord and then was told I’d be banned until someone could get on to remove my permissions. I am still not unbanned and it has been months. I’m pretty sure this is the whole reason for me getting banned unless there is something I am unaware about.

Evidence(Un-necessary): None

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I just want to play the server again with a few friends and realised just a few days ago that I was still banned for something out of my control. 

Anything else?: This is a new forum account because I can’t remember the login to my old one which is why I don’t think you’ll see any posts on my account.

Story checks out, I think

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

7 minutes ago, Bread said:

Yeah, sorry for that. I banned you permanently until someone from SMT fixed your roles and returned you to platvip (I even pinged several SMT members at the time to fix it but unsuprisingly no one did anything) and they still haven't done anything about it.

Guy hasn't done anything do unban him 👍

shut up no one cares