What is your playtime :

• 2w 2d

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

• Yes, Very good

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

• Yes

Do you meet the requirements:

• Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

https://imgur.com/54pDweU

- In Character Section -

In-Game name:

• 212th LT COL Prometheus

All Previous Ranks Obtained:

• T EXO

What should we pick you for Battalion: 

I think I would make a decent battalion. I already came back to this server 2 times. I have many experiences in leading and working with people, even if we have our differences I can still remain professional. In battle I have great experience and fast thinking which saved me and my teammates many times. I believe I am determined, loyal and don't have problems with following orders. Also can have a great input, in battle… 

I am also a chill, honest and mabeye sometimes funny guy, but when it gets serious I can be a very strict guy if something needs to be done, and I don't have problems confronting people. In my life i have been for a month a high positioned staff, so i don't have problem with stress or firing people, for my age 17 i believe i am very experienced and hard working guy so i can be better every day. I deal with stress situations very well. I care and have passion for this server. I don't want to sound like a perfect guy so don't worry i have also a few flaws   

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion:

So as a Battalion you have a big responsibility for many reasons. First people look up to them so you need to be a great example, behave properly and don't be defensive and aggressive if somebody wants to give you feedback. Second, you have a constant responsibility to watch over chat so you can grant, deny or ask people for reasons why they are doing it. Third, you can lead the whole event which can be very stressful for many people. Fourth is that you can be given a regiment which is also a very stressful thing, you need to supervise it, do training with them and also be a helping hand in many things, advice, combat tips, meetings and many other things within the regiment. 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment:

• No, Don't believe so 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

• Yes, ofcourse

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: 

• They should stay with their regiment and help and supervise the regiment, boost confidence and occasionally give combat tips or help searching a building and also make sure they follow the lead of the Leading Battalion. 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

• Open SIM
  • Lead Event with voice amp
  • Do a decent debrief

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

• CPT and below 

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

• Battalion colonel + ( but he can only use equipment from the regiment he is supervising) 

Neutral

So you seem to be a nice guy as ive had some interatctions with you but your play time is pretty low for most candidates to apply at first id say wait a little longer before apllying imo and youve not been in much regiments however i was only in ce so i guess i cant really say anything but i have not seen any leadership from you so i cant really comment on much sorry.

Best of Luck! -Sandy

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Neutral 
You seem like a great candidate you had a taste of Temporary EXO And SO So you are very dedicated but through some lack of info i dont know how you lead in 212th You seem Competent and a very good SO The reason why i am giving you a neutral cause you seem very "Inactive" but either that that you can become a great battalion with the great mentorship

Good Luck! - Arrow

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1
What i can say, hes a good performing 212th SO, hes good  at leading planetary. Hes a nice guy. Dont wanna biased but i think he deserved a shot. And yes he might be inactive right now but thats because of his ROA. So GL man

Edited by Cody

Current Ranks                                                                                                                                             

GM Colonel                                                                                                                                                                                                                            CG DD                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Reserve Medic         

Past Ranks                                                                                                                                                                                                                          212th Commander                                                                                                                                                                                                               212th Medic Colonel                                                                                                                                                                                                               2x 74th Surgeon (LT COL)                                                                                                                                                                                                       CT 2nd LT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                DU CPL                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Jedi Knight                                                                                                                                     

+1/Neutral

Your leading was great when i was your supervisor, orders were clear and everyone listened, you have came back to the server twice and achieved the same rank i believe, you would be a great battalion member, app is decently made but

I have two issues:

You are currently on ROA, which can lower your chance, i may change it to +1 it if your activity improves after the ROA. The other, try to make more friends outside of the regiment, i know about you a good enough info but if you look in different feedbacks in your app, you can see, they don't know much about and may not trust you, but i believe in you that you can improve and handle the job of battalion!

Good luck!!

Accepted
--------------------------------------------------------

Contact a Member of Admiralty for a Introduction and interview.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET