Galaar Miller

Galaar Millers HoEA application

In-Game Name: Galaar Miller

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:487949466

In-Game Time (must be more than 5 days, proof required.): sruWoSG-cTI83k368gz2KF8F8BRsf1hUxMl_Mf2maGuELr9i4SuhOUnM44hbEUddlViVEegrhlokX0OM8Lot7SaYGOYqOfVvcJGp9XDyrfh7FIk14qLOluGUbxxObEf4Rq4u86mm

Discord ID: Galaar#8057

Describe the different bureau's of the department of external affairs and explain what they do (go into as much detail as needed):

The department of external affairs are amongst the main back bone of a site understanding and dealing with outside issues that may arise in such an event. They are adept in ordering and moving Mobile task forces to the surface to defile any arise problem such as an anomalous event or a hostile GOI base has been located and needs to be taken away.

Show your understanding of the job rules: You must not rush anyone in combat; the nanite swep is to be used only on a cuffed individual. You do not have as much power as a Site director but you have permission to use mobile task forces for external missions. You can only have a max of 2 omega-12 MTFs and 3 sigma-66 MTFs. 

You only report to the O5 council but again the SD has more power his word is final you have no command power on site you are to limit going to the surface as much as you can and when you get access to an anomalous person notify research first.

One of the Nu7 units has brought in a civilian who was loitering at GA for an extended amount of time and has been confirmed as possibly hostile he's now in EZ cells, explain your course of action (go into as much detail as needed):

I would proceed to interrogate him making sure his comms and weapons (if any) were stiped and if he is not linked to a GOI I would simply amnesticate them and return them to normal life. (GOI) If they were found out to be a part of a GOI (Hostile) I would thurraly interrogate them for information and possibly come to the conclusion of making them a sigma MTF or i would amnesticate them and make them a D class personnel. (Friendly GOI) I would amnesticate them and return them to the surface.

The police department has raided a base of the Chaos Insurgency and have seized multiple anomalous items and a Chaos insurgency Operative has been detained. The PD interrogated the Operative who leaked information about the foundation and the anomalous world, what is your course of action (go into as much detail as needed):

I would send Epsilon-11 to go with the correct government documentation the order a full PD arrest and proceed to amnesticate them all taking all anomalous items and CI personnel with myself back to the foundation if the PD turn hostile I would get mobile task force Nu-7 Hammer down to assist in eliminating the hostile PD although I would try and avoid this.

An anomalous person has been been spotted on the surface being far more physically capable than humanly possible (super speed and super jumping) what is your course of action (go into as much detail as needed):

I would send a Field agent to see if they can negotiate or capture this anomalous person. If that is a complete failure I would ask the Field agent to disguise as a police officer creating a warrant for their arrest then get the Field agent to sneak them back to the foundation.

Accepted

Apologies for the long wait, I went on LOA before I could respond to this. Request your role on the administrative discord and use this as proof for your whitelist.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server