Havoc

Havoc's/Sanguine's Sith EP App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:  Havoc Kebosmi https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198261645485

Roleplay Name: JT JNR Medic MJR Havoc, Sith Snr Sorcerer Sanguine

TeamSpeak Name: Havoc

Playtime on the Server: 1w 4h 47m at the time of applying

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:150689878

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Past experience about 2 years ago for a short while but other than that no, 

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: None on IRP

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: For the most part yes i do.

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): 

Map: Rishimoon

Enemies, HP, Amount: Jedi Padawan 250k x1, [depends on sith numbers]

(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount: Wounded Jedi Masters 10k x2

Imperial Execution:  Sith will be alerted by a crashing ship and several open comms Mayday messages

Event Character Execution: 2 Wounded Jedi Masters and a Padawan will be in the wreckage of a ship and will beg any passers by for assistance.

Story:

Event Information: Sith will hear several Mayday distress calls which will inform them of the location that the shuttle will be crash landing. Spectres will be sent out to find the shuttle and bring a report back to Lords/DC. Once the report is received the Order will go investigate who they are and what was meant to happen.

There will be two outcomes for this depending on what the leading Sith wishes to do with the Jedi they find.

Outcome 1 : The Sith can choose to intimidate and show hostilities towards the crashed Jedi and attempt to neutralise them, the Master will stand up for the Padawan in a last selfless act but ultimately be defeated. The Padawan will rush at the Sith attacking them in attempt to gain revenge for his Master but will be cut down or cuffed and taken to be interrogated/tortured by either Spectre/Conjurer respectively.

Option 2 : The Sith can feign sympathy for the Padawan in an attempt to recruit him into the Order, to do this the Sith convince him that they will help the Jedi master by channelling hate into the Padawan to make him stronger and able to heal the master, and after channelling their hatred into the Padawan he will become corrupted by anger, hate and the dark side and is instantly ordered to murder his Master as an initiation into the Order, which the Padawan does with ease and without hesitation.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: I have not

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: I do understand all the responsibilities of becoming an Event Planner. Event Planners are meant to create enjoyable and entertaining events for both the EC's and the players through the usage of combat or passive RP and make sure the event is running like it was planned with minimal/no deviations from the plan. EP's also are to assist with staff claims when there are only a few or none online on the server.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I do understand I will do all that is necessary

Anything else?: I'm not sure if the options are ideal for the event but I'd just like there to be things that the leading Sith can choose to do from. Thank you for reading my application!

Edit : Attempt to fix strikethrough text, Perm from Nesta

Edited by Havoc

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Denied

With limited slots in the event team, we unfortunately have made the conclusion that you wouldn't be the best candidate for a spot in the EP team.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif