GodfatherPablo

Unban request

Server you got banned from: SCP RP

Your name in-game: GodfatherPablo

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Triage_at_Dawn

Admins' name that banned you: I cant remember

Admin's steamID: 

Why did you get banned?:  This was 2 or 3 years ago. I was new to the server and Garry's mod at the time and didn't read the rules at all. And after finding a knife in one of the D cells I started killing the other Class Ds.  I thought I got exp from killing other Class D's and after someone found me and called an admin (Which I didn't know at the time.) so ran away. Keep in mind that I had no idea how most RP servers worked. So I saw the guy that accused me of RDM with the admin. And because I didn't know anything about admin systems I assumed he was like an SCP officer or something so I started attacking him assuming it was part of the whole with rp. This is definitely why I got banned and I undertand it now

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It was 3 years ago and my first multiplayer server on Garry's mod I now know how all of the systems work and have been on other rp servers. I remember this server being one of my first really fun online experiences and it sucks that my ignorance has stopped me from going back

Anything else?:  I have the same glitch as other people where it says the date of ban was the very second I tried to reconnect to get a screenshot Here: spacer.png

Uhhh, can't find anything regarding your ban. If this really was 2-3 years ago then it is a +1 from me

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel