OOC SECTION: 

Main Roleplay Name: Scott Peaterson

Forum Name: real engineer

SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:22050755

Total Warns: 2
image.thumb.png.3a8738c8550b1272485e9b1aec39c8a1.png

Playtime: image.png.fdcad9bfbd12d582a65a174e101b8c32.png

In-Game Level: 50

Are you fluent with the rules of the server?: Yes.

IC SECTION:

1) What is the role of the Central Security Bureau in the Site?

The Central Security Bureau are an internal task force who enforce the Legal Codex and protect The Foundations’ personnel’s rights provided by their Employee Rights Act. If anyone is caught or has been reported breaking the Codex, they will be investigated, apprehended and punished appropriately. 

2) Define the Foundation Legal Codex

The Foundation Legal Codex are the laws of the Foundation and wider anomalous world, they are applicable to everyone, including civilians and GOI’s, not only Foundation personnel. These laws both include standard laws like bribery, murder and trespassing, while also having laws more fitting for anomalous crimes, such as using anomalies with malicious intent or circulation of anomalous objects. Anyone caught breaking one of these laws will be arrested and given the correct punishment.

3) Explain how to utilise the Foundation Legal Codex as a CSB member.

To best apply the Codex, it is crucial that a copy of the codex is always with you, while being familiar with the basic laws, such as manslaughter or mutiny. When someone is arrested you must know how long they will be jailed for, or if there is another

punishment that would be more fitting for the crime. If anyone breaks a Codex rule right in front of you, you would arrest them and start the process of finding out how long they will be punished for.

4) What is the Foundation Employee Rights Act?

The Foundation Employee Rights Act is a set of rights that any personnel in The Foundation have access to, which replaces the Universal Declaration of Human Rights of 1948 include, but is not limited to freedom from degrading treatment, freedom of speech and security. All of these rights are forfeit for a time period if the personnel is a Class-D, broken a law of the Codex or violated the rules of confidentiality.

5) An Alpha-1 is suspected of behaviour massively in violation of the Codex. What do you do?

I would first obtain evidence and witnesses of their Codex-breaking behaviour and observe the agent in question for a while to see if they commit any more crimes, if I did not see any more Codex rules being broken, I would contact their commander or a member of the 05 council to obtain a warrant to arrest them, after that I would speak to the agent and if they were compliant I would facescan him, if he was indeed a real agent I arrest him and punish him for the crimes he had committed.

6) Explain, in your own words, an ideal investigation into a whitelisted job member if they have broken the Codex.

An ideal investigation would be one with a large amount of evidence, with all witnesses in one place to testify with no bias, with the accused’s superiors present and the correct punishment being applied.

Edited by real engineer
14 hours ago, real engineer said:

I would first obtain evidence and witnesses of their Codex-breaking behaviour and observe the agent in question for a while to see if they commit any more crimes, if I did not see any more Codex rules being broken, I would contact their commander or a member of the 05 council to obtain a warrant to arrest them, after that I would speak to the agent and if they were compliant I would facescan him, if he was indeed a real agent I arrest him and punish him for the crimes he had committed.

Make sure that he didn't violate them under the orders of the council, otherwise +1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel