Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Zori

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:494103910

Current rank on the server: 501st Lieutenant

What is your playtime: 5w 0d 19h

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes I have

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

Quick summary about you: My name is Maddox, I'm 16 years old and I was Born and I live in UK and I have currently just finished secondary school, I will be moving on into sixth form to study IT and Computer Science and hoping to move on to apprenticeship in Cyber Security and hopefully carry on with the company after. My hobbies include gaming, coding and playing football, I also enjoy playing CSGO, Ark and GMOD.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 501st Lieutenant Zori

Highest rank obtained: 501st Vice Commander

What current rank do you have: Lieutenant

What is your current regiment: 501st

What should we pick you for Battalion: I believe that I should be picked for battalion because I have had a lot of experience in the past with being Vice Commander of the 501st Legion, I have also been  an Event planner, these role both came with their own responsibilities and Leader Ship capabilities. As I have been event planner, I have been in the same channel with various battalion members as they have been leading events so I have an understanding of how to be a capable battalion member,    when it comes to leading events. I have also learnt valuable skills from being Vice Commander in the past and this has helped me develop my leading skills and how to handle certain situations in combat and just overall everyday situations on the server I believe this gives me the edge over other applicants with the experience I have gained being regimental hierarchy. I am not afraid to punish people who are disobeying the rule as I have dealt with a lot of mingy and people in the past as both in character as hierarchy and out of character as event planner. I have played on the server for quite a while leading up to 6th months and through those months I have racked up the experience I believe is need to be in battalion and I believe I could be a positive addition to the regiment.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: The role and responsibilities of a battalion are to be seen as role models to all players and to control and monitor the base and the selective regiment they are supervising and giving support to hierarchy and tips on what decisions should be made. They also have the responsibilities of granting and denying if they are the highest on and dealing with situations on base and solving any problems that occur on the base, A battalion member should be communicating with battalion command on the regiment they are supervising whilst giving advice the hierarchy and offering as much help with any situation they are able to deal with.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: No that I can think of.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes I fully understand.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading?  I should be following round my respected regiment and whilst their highest rank leads I should be giving any tips on locations and advice to the leader like but make sure not to intervene with their leading but I should also make sure they are following the respected battalion leadings orders and help them out in any way needed.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?
1.    Host a Mandatory Training with Faces, formations and questions.
2.    Lead a base attack.
3.    Host a Debrief.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? When a battalion is Co-Leading they should be Granting and Denying simple requests and helping out the leader in any way possible and requested and giving the leader information on any hostile or Intel on the enemy and to also give advice on what defcon should be called and help out with any important decisions.

Anything else:
Hope you enjoy reading my application.

---Current Rank---

[RC Vice Commander F62]

[SWRP Super Admin]

----Past Ranks---

[Battalion 1st Lieutenant]

[DS Squad Leader F62]

[501st Vice Commander x2]

[Jedi Watcher]

[GC ARC Colonel]

[Event Planner]

Republic Commandos Delta Squad at Star Wars: Battlefront II (2017) Nexus -  Mods and community

+1

Gamer, Trusted however is shit at ark

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

+1

- Mature

- Can be trusted

- Active

- Great guy and will be an amazing fit for Battalion

Good Luck!

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1

From the responses you have given for the questions asked within the application, I can see you have gained the knowledge provided to be a capable member of the battalion team from your time as 501st Vice Commander. 

From an OOC point of view, as an Event Planner, you know how to lead and control an event from the enemies view, so possibly giving you an advantage in combat with the knowledge of potential preferred spawn locations, and where they will attack.

Overall, this is a decent quality application. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

past experience in ep
past 501st hierarchy
gamer
good luck

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

Accepted

You have been accepted into Battalion, Contact a Battalion Command Member for your Introduction and to receive your mentor.

Edited by Dicky