Xhorinhas

Urano Rock Appeal

Server you got banned from: Werwolf Gaming SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Urano Rock

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:232361329

Admins' name that banned you: Originally I'm pretty sure it was Bango True, but as of now it should appear as Lorex

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: Originally I believe it was something related to mass-minging but it should display a ban on February (unsure) for "Attempting to Crash the Server".

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A, were both fair bans.

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: First of all I don't want to ignore the past or just straight up twist everything. The things that I did while as "popbob" or as "joe cog" or whatever other alias I was using, they were kinda funny for me back then, but now I look back at it, and they were just retarded as fuck. Straight up RDMing or simply saying the most autistic things possible through the mic, and attempting to bend the rules 24/7 sucks even for someone who used to minge back then.

Now obviously this cannot justify the things that I've done, specialty me attempting to crash the server "just for the lol's" when the ban list got wiped, I simply just hope I can get the opportunity to do a full reset and do things properly as they should've been.

Anything else?: No, I guess that's really all.

Edited by Xhorinhas
32 minutes ago, Jason Haze said:

I banned you like 2 months ago for ban evasion. 

I haven't lay a single finger on the server for that time period. Might be just mistake I'm unsure.

Anyways thank you for the feedback