Lando Lovelace 3

Lando's Unban Appeal

Your name in-game: Lando Lovelace

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526501347

Admins' name that banned you: Xunt

Admin's steamID: no clue

Why did you get banned?: "Harassment of a staff member"

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Well...

Its been almost a year since i got banned and im not gonna lie, i was a fucking idiot when i played, and it was so cringy looking back over it. I literally only cared about nothing on the server and the fact people trusted me to some extent amazed me. Nobody will take my word for this but i believe ive genuinely changed. Recently ive just been thinking of the server and actually how fun it was and what i could of done. While yes alot of people on the server genuinely hate my guts all i want is a final chance to prove people wrong. I fully want to play the server and do what its meant to be used for, not a playground to do nothing in. And also be honest in the comments under this. Cheers.

Anything else?: sounds pathetic i know

- Lando

Speaking from my experiences with lando after he got banned I really do think he has improved at least a bit. Even though he easily could have taken part in the sneeder alt mrdm fest he never did (at least to my knowledge). 

He is still like year 10 at the end of the day but I think he should be given another chance.

If you do get unbanned lando please don't make me regret +1'ing this

I am here to launder money

8 minutes ago, Sam Kelly said:

back the SD apps world I go 😧

Nonexistent.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel