TheRedSpy

TheRedSpy Unban Request

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP

Your name in-game: N/A

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99431795

Admins' name that banned you: Viktor Skevtsken (Might not be, still unsure.)

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?:NITRP, Job Abuse, AMRDM (Ran down the halls with holding down M1 with a flamethrower)

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Well then, I believe this is my 6th unban request and as quite a lot of people have said on my previous unban requests, I've waited a little longer to make another unban request. I'm going to be truthful here, I've turned over a new leaf. While some of you may still see me as a minge who doesn't want to roleplay, I've grown much more mature than when I was banned and have been playing other Werewolf Gaming servers since around 2 months ago where I have not received any admin punishment since. I hope this proves I am trustworthy enough to receive an unban on SCP-RP since I just want to play, roleplay and everything else that comes with the gamemode.

Anything else?: Banned for approximately a year from SCP-RP.

Edited by TheRedSpy
15 hours ago, bornaorange said:

-1 6th unban request shows that you won't change your behaviour

I don't see the logic with that, surely if it's my 6th unban request it would show that I am willing and HAVE changed my behaviour?

Insanity and addiction

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

29 minutes ago, Samuel Crusader said:

-1 6 unban requests doesnt change the fact you AMRDM take a year or 2 for a break and then try again

I've been banned for the same length if not longer than you have and from what I've seen from YOUR unban requests you did something that impacts people much more worse than me. I mean it must've been pretty bad if there were 5 "kill yourself"'s in one of your unban requests.

Edited by TheRedSpy
52 minutes ago, Samuel Crusader said:

-1 6 unban requests doesnt change the fact you AMRDM take a year or 2 for a break and then try again

26 minutes ago, TheRedSpy said:

I've been banned for the same length if not longer than you have and from what I've seen from YOUR unban requests you did something that impacts people much more worse than me. I mean it must've been pretty bad if there were 5 "kill yourself"'s in one of your unban requests.

b0d886aad0b4d23836b57cc6d127f66f7e684d5cc1e6bf8a7ea952227baab67a_1.jpg.b391b6f5ae000ece7942577f2b125475.jpg

I remember banning you, you did it and then said you didn’t , you’re lucky i didn’t ban you for Lying to staff and DTS too which adds on to it. You’re a retard needing gmod to sort your depressing life

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif