Eduard

Eduard´s Staff Applications

In-game name(s): Eduard (clone)/Swampy (Jedi)

Steam Name: Manupro74

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:511187652

Age when applying: 14 (almost 15)

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Spain,  my time-zone is Central European Time (GMT+01:00) 

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): I dont know how much did I had before the reset, but now I have 2w 2d 6h 11m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: CE PFT COL/ Jedi Sr Knight/ Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes I have it and I use both forms for communicate

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: 20/11/21 and I have did 2 LOAs because of the school

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I´m always at the Discord and the TS but I dont use very often the forums

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2744027016

State the role of staff on the server: The role of a Staff member is to deal with OOC issues and make sure everyone has fun on the server while not choosing any sides or what so ever

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: First, I will check the logs to see if its true or I will ask for a image/video evidence of the person who made the claim, if the person that made the claim was right I will ask for a reason of that behaviour to that CT and finally if that CT didnt have a specific or a valid reason I will warn him for RDM

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would tell it to a Battalion or High Command member (if no Battalion is online) to send an NCO+ to train him, if any Battalion or High Command is online, I will TP the lowest NCO ranked to train the cadet

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: As it was an accident I will not intervene as it was just an error that can happen to anyone

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: If it was in my Staff job I will just ignore it, but if it was in my IC job I would give him a friendly reminder for another ocasions

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: It is still FailRP, he should know what FailRP could be after reading the rules

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: The decision of the Staff is final, if he disagree he can make a post in the forums saying why he doesn´t deserve the punishment

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): The reason to deserve the Staff position is because I´m very active, I can play more than 5 hours if I dont have any exams or I don´t have too much homework a weekday and in weekends I can play 7 hours or more. I have only been playing since November and I already show a hard dedication and patience reaching the COL in CE and Sr knight in Jedi (I also have this monday my consular trials), and I will stay much longer until I get the highest ranks in both Jedi and Clone. All this dedication I gave the Clone and the Jedi jobs I will give it to the Staff job aswell as it is gonna be one of the most important jobs I will have in this server and I will give my best potential in this job, also, I will try to help all the people of this server to be more comfortable playing the server and having more fun than they had before aswell as giving the best experience playing the server to everyone. And as I said that all the people will enjoy, I will also have fun in this job resolving all the problems that they could have and doing this community one of the best communities ever, I will do this all with my kindness, my patience and my determination. Thank you for reading my application and I hope I could get accepted to Staff.

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Commander] | [Jedi Initiate] | [201st Sergeant - Scout] | [Reserve Medic| [Event Planner]

Past SWRP Ranks

[CE T CMDR] | [CE VC] | [CE EXO] | [Jedi Legionnaire] | [Jedi Occultist/Illusionist] | [Jedi Shade| [Jedi Beast Tamer] | [SCT MSGT - Medic] [68th SFC - Scout] | [68th SGTM - Sr Medic] | [SCT 2nd LT - Medic]

Other Past Ranks

[Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker]

-1 hasnt hit word count,
lacks in detail

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

Neutral

I don't know much about you and application is not that detailed and some of the answers are a bit wonky but you could be a really good staff member as you have managed to do well in CE and jedi as of late.

Good luck!

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

Neutral
You are a great guy and responsible from what I have seen in CE but your application could be a bit better. You are also still pretty new to the server. I think you would be a great staff with some more experience on the server.

Goodluck

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

You seem like a nice guy, but you need to go into a little more detail, like fusion said you haven't hit the word count which is a requirement. You also have fairly low playtime and no previous staff experience compared to your competitors. Good luck.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

From what I know, you're a nice guy. However you need to interact a little bit more with people outside your regiment, as I see you mostly keeping to CE, and only CE. You also haven't seem to manage to hit the word count fully.

Good luck.

Denied
Unfortunately, your application has been denied. You may apply when applications open again.

Past SWRP Ranks
CW Grand Admiral, CW Manager,
CW 501st Commander x2, CW ARC Commander,
CW RC OS Squad Leader F61, CW Jedi Fighter

IRP Grand Admiral, IRP Vice Manager