diabeto25

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen Application

Common Roleplay Name: Harry Sonns

Steam Name: Nigel

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569373416

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):2038183662_playtimememe.png.06e386d215ed509efc68220fd8ed563c.png

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 1378621906_WarnsSCP.thumb.png.3010712d9fcde75600113e6e59847a1c.png

I would just like to clarify the fail raid warn was when I first played MC and D I was following another guy and we fail raided, I am not excusing this but I have since read the rules and made sure to abide by them.

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I want to join MC and D so I can expand my knowledge about the SCP universe, I have always been fascinated by business and feel like I could correctly roleplay and sell valuable items to potential buyers. I much prefer working in the background and funding and supplying the side that I would benefit the most from winning a war. I understand that this job isn't for people who like to minge and do annoying things.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): Marshall carter and Dark are a club located in London England that supply the super rich with anomalous objects that aren't for sale anywhere else. They use this money to fight from the shadows and cause wars for their own personal gain. They are so Powerful that they are equal if not more powerful then the foundation, they could bankrupt countries, start wars , cause nuclear war but if they did this who are they going to sell to, Money Is Everything 

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: Marshall Carter and Dark is different in a few ways to the other GOI this is because rather then fighting their opponents head on they use there political power and economic power to devastate them, no need to fight them if they cant afford food or water. No need to fight them when you can pay someone else to do it for you. A second way how Marshall Carter and Dark are different to the other GOI is that they have one focus Money. They don't care about what happens as long as there getting richer and they can keep selling their anomies objects to the mega rich. A third way MC and D are different to any other group is they have a small amount of manpower and source there muscle  power from other organisations.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: If someone has Revealed My true job and identity I would spread as much false news as possible then  I would send my bouncers to go kidnap them bring them to the club where they get interrogated. I would find out who they told, whoever they told would also be brought to the club and interrogated I would attempt to bribe them and people they have told if unsuccessful terminate the induvial 

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes I have read through all of  the Code of Conduct  and the job rules

This is a copy paste of my old application that was declined for a self advertising ( I know not to do that now and sorry for it last time)