killua zoldyk

findidley un banned request

Server you got banned from: werewolf #1 scp self breaching

Your name in-game:killua zoldyk

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:590339654

Admins' name that banned you:it dosnt say 

Admin's steamID:it dosnt say

Why did you get banned?:well i have a bipolar and about a year ago i was acting out hade terrible month very terrible may i say and i went chaotic and started running the game for everybody and asking to get banned and mad a few mods pissed 

Evidence(Un-necessary): have none this was while back

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:well i have had a lot therapy over the years and this was my first wanrning/ bann over idek how many hours but a lot and wish to just replay again i have had year to rethink what i did and i dont feel like i deserve to but i feel like ready to re-join again  

Anything else?:i loved this server and play alot and yet i havent put to many word down as im bad at that know that im truly sorry and want truly rejoin if u will let please and if u feel like you wan to talk to me in a call to see where am at and want to know if im ready which i am then do findidley#8644 and i was break down it not me trolling it was just me going crazy but i hope u let me rejoin

my guy, i saw you on the server around october time

you were a big minge all the time and I never had a single good experience with you

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Denied.
Having seen you on other servers in this community, and remembering your behaviour from this one, I can safely say this is shitpost. 
We do not trust you to return due to this kind of behaviour being displayed.