Common Roleplay Name:
Simon Bing

Steam Name:
Simon Bing

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:101806043

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum):
1 week and 1 day

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 
image.png.fd9aa641b8a658a920caad626d3d68db.png

Why do you want to join MC&D?:
I play surface roles as much as I play foundation roles, and I have always been interested in MC&D. As I have played on surface and conversed with MC&D members, I got more and more curious as to how it'd be to play the role for myself. In general, I enjoy roles with a mainly passive RP, and an additional, sometimes optional combat element, which watching from the side, seems to be what the MC&D Salesman job entails. Although, another factor why I want to join is a character I have thought of. I'll keep that a secret for when I actually get to play the job.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):
MC&D is a club based in London that supplies the wealthy with different anomalies. Due to MC&D having already established themselves, there is no-one that can outmatch their deals. Furthermore, the finances, methods and the selectively recruited members that MC&D have is enough to be untouchable to the likes of the Foundation and any other GOI, with the only potential match being Serpent's Hand. Their main goal is to get as rich and powerful as possible by selling off the rare and limited stock of anomalies, which are retrieved by the best agents available.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:
As stated before, MC&D is probably the most financially influential GOI. MC&D also do not care about properly containing anomalies, which saves them resources. MC&D keeps their employee count low, and the work efficiency high, which again, saves them resources. In short, the rich get richer and MC&D is the richest, all they care about is how to earn the most money.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:
Capture the suspect, interrogate, find out who knows. Then, eliminate the suspect (They exposed us once, who says they won't do it again?) before moving onto capturing the others who know. Bribe them with money or materials to keep their lips sealed. As a last resort, keep them hostage or terminate them. Stay away from hosting auctions until the situation has cooled down. Host an auction, but sell no anomalies or anything illegal to make sure that the people who know will keep their mouth shut. During this time, sell only to the most trusted clients (I will most definitely be keeping a log of all my clients and their purchases)

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):
I have, and I understand them well. I will not dishonor the name of MC&D.

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker MovieHalf my characters are satire.