Kabasch

Kabasch Cashew's Discord Ban Appeal

Server you got banned from: SCP:RP Discord

Your name in-game: Kabasch Cashew

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:147357128 // Discord-ID: 760473822641782796

Admins' name that banned you: N/A

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: Since it was more than half a year ago, I honestly cannot really remember when or for what specific reason I was originally banned from the SCPRP-Discord Server. All I remember was, that I got in a conflict with some of the people within the Community which led to me getting removed from the WG SCP:RP Discord. I can also remember being a part of the WG SCP:RP Staff-Team, but due to the conflict mentioned above I was removed, however I can barely remember any details of what has happened.

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: First of all, to confess, not only to the Staff-Team but to the Community, I was heavily misbehaving at the time of my removal. Because of my misbehaviour, I want to apologise towards the people that have been affected by my negative behaviour from back then. However, with this Ban Appeal I'm planning my return to the SCP:RP Server, attempting to connect once again with the people within this Community, but this time in a more appropriate way and without making other people or/and myself uncomfortable to be around. Let's say, I want to revive the fun I had back then with a lot of different interactions with the people on the Server & Community overall. Back to the initial question, why I deserve to be unbanned. I personally believe that, after about 6-7 months of time that I used to think about what went wrong and also to change my own attitude, that eventually led to my removal, I deserve to receive a second chance within the Community (or more specifically in the Discord). I personally think in regard of the time that  has past which I've used to gather new experiences and change my overall behaviour, I should be granted another chance to prove that I am fit within this Community. Aside from the bad moments I had within the Community, I think people that used to interact me, during the time where I was actively playing, know that I can be a cheerful person and never really have a malicious intend towards any member within this Community.

However, in the end it is you and the Community to decide, whether I deserve to once again become a part of what has been a great  nostalgic experience for me.

Anything else?: Just wanted to point out, that I was unaware of where I could appeal a Discord-Server Ban which is why I am posting this here. If I missed something, maybe a form for Discord-Appeals, please send it to me so I can appeal properly. Otherwise I hope this works just as fine. Thanks for reading this.

This is not a ban appeal from the actual RP-Server.

Edited by Kabasch
2 hours ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

You will get made fun of for about 1 week then everyone will forget.

We have a lot more retarded people in this community 1 of them being above me right now.

It is what it is. 

I see no reason to be resentful. 

2 hours ago, Oil said:

maybe this will help you remember... 

I honestly don't know why I reacted like that at that situation towards you. I believe I was just mad or had a bad day that day or something.

6 hours ago, Kabasch said:

I want to apologise towards the people that have been affected by my negative behaviour from back then.

@Oil I want to heavily underline this ^^^^

Kabasch Cashew, the gigasimp of the century....

I cannot believe that you would take your own sit instead of calling another staff member to help you deal with it to avoid what happened there.

Anyways, -1

get fucked 

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

3 minutes ago, Taurus Tremani said:

I cannot believe that you would take your own sit instead of calling another staff member to help you deal with it to avoid what happened there.

I am fully aware that what happened there was a severe mistake from my part. Again I apologise for what has happened. 

5 minutes ago, Taurus Tremani said:

get fucked 

Based on your name, I can't relate you to anyone I know. So I am going to keep this more generalised. You are commenting on my - obvious - misbehaviour when I was staff, however you are being inappropriate yourself as proven by your comment. I've never intended to offend you in any way and want to apologise if I did in one way or another.  Aside from that I can't really relate to why you are being generally negative towards me.

I cannot change what has happened. 

1 hour ago, Kabasch said:

being inappropriate yourself

As much as you are right, I am not staff anymore so I don't care. I've met you a couple times and we talked tho I don't think that you remember me since you don't recognize my name. Tbh, I've never really had any good interactions with you, that is why I said what I said, don't really care either way but still -1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

4 minutes ago, Taurus Tremani said:

Tbh, I've never really had any good interactions with you

Sorry if we had inconvienient interactions with each other. Whether it's -1 or not, I am hoping to have new and more importantly better interactions with you soon, if we meet on the server.

Hello there Kabash,

Long time no see right... ?

I'll be -1 this sadly... You're right when you said you were a cheerful person, you were indeed with the few interactions I had with you  but I'm worried about that sudden change that occurred and made you into a minge...

I believe the community is still worried about your mingy behavior that can return at any moment (if you return), you also had very poor decision making back then (taking the sit by yourself is a good exemple), childish reaction that enforced that new behavior of yours

I strongly believe that  the community isn't ready for you to return in it, a bad image/rumors still circle arounds about you, I strongly think that if you return you will be avoided or even worse by players  cause of your current image

Overall -1 until community have a different image on you that hope will change if you made the necessary effort for it to change

Anyway good luck

Sincerely,

Maya Vinokourov

23 minutes ago, Plague said:

You aren't banned on the Discord, where the fuck did you even get banned?

To be really fair, I don't know why I was initially banned from the Discord. Especially since I wasn't banned for anything, I just stopped playing within the Community as far as I know.

https://imgur.com/a/NuCAFBy

16 minutes ago, Maya Vinokourov said:

I strongly believe that  the community isn't ready for you to return in it, a bad image/rumors still circle arounds about you, I strongly think that if you return you will be avoided or even worse by players  cause of your current image

I don't know what rumors you are talking about, at least I haven't heard any rumors aside from the simp thing. The only fuck-up I had was my time as O5-12 and what Oil posted up there (which I received a punishment for by getting kicked off the staff team). 

I can't remember myself being mingy, I did my ECM, HOEA / Head Research RP and I wouldn't say I was necessarily bad at it. As I said, the only fuck-up I had RP-wise was as O5-12.

16 minutes ago, Maya Vinokourov said:

Overall -1 until community have a different image on you that hope will change if you made the necessary effort for it to change

I doubt that is going to be possible if I cant prove that I have changed over the course of 6-7 months.

Edited by Kabasch
45 minutes ago, Kabasch said:

To be really fair, I don't know why I was initially banned from the Discord. Especially since I wasn't banned for anything, I just stopped playing within the Community as far as I know.

https://imgur.com/a/NuCAFBy

I don't know what rumors you are talking about, at least I haven't heard any rumors aside from the simp thing. The only fuck-up I had was my time as O5-12 and what Oil posted up there (which I received a punishment for by getting kicked off the staff team). 

I can't remember myself being mingy, I did my ECM, HOEA / Head Research RP and I wouldn't say I was necessarily bad at it. As I said, the only fuck-up I had RP-wise was as O5-12.

I doubt that is going to be possible if I cant prove that I have changed over the course of 6-7 months.

i calculated what discord your in based on the role colour. see you soon.

lmao -1

Jesus christ where do we even begin with you? First of all, your unban request response is shit as it doesn't even cover the topic that spurred your ban in the first place. You talk about general immaturity etc when we all know and have seen the footage of you showing favoritism, letting simping cloud your decisions as staff and handing out incorrect warns as a result.

Additionally, as a spur of the moment pinnacle of your stupidity, you proceeded to lock all the documents you had made for the server and bar access to other players, meaning we had to make shit from scratch all because you were annoyed you were caught with your hand too close to your crotch. Instead of potentially explaining WHY you aren't a complete moron in this regard anymore and why we should trust you to maybe have more than one or two instances of common sense and critical thinking in a 24 hour span, you just filled your explanation with the most generic apology possible and acted as if we all don't know what you did.

Just stay banned. Lmao.