Brad

Brads Sith Third Sith EP

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Brad | Border55 https://steamcommunity.com/id/B5Gaming

Roleplay Name: 
Sith Lord Brad
Shock Colonel  Brad

Teamspeak Name:  Brad | Necromancer | SHT VC

Playtime on the Server: Your total time is 2mo 1w 3d 20h 45m.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43716872

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes Mostly on Fivem servers and some MInecraft server iive also owned and been a developer on multiple FiveM servers Like Texas DPS and No Pixel

Current Age: 28

Warns/Bans: Got a warning for Radio spam 10/02/2022

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes i have  Shure sm7b With a go XLR MINI Mixer

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Rishimoon

Enemies, HP, Amount: Jedi Padawan 125 000

Passive, HP, Amount:  

Sith Execution:
I will inform the Sith in /advert [RP] They Feel a Disturbance in the force right as they land in at Rishimoon

Event Character Execution:
The Jedi will line up in with the other sith when called to a line up by a darth he will act as usual going by regular day by day business and behavior

Story:

After the Sith returned from a Mission on Hoth One of the Darth's Felt a Big disturbance in the force they sensed a traitor in their ranks what they didn't know is that a Jedi had sneakily taken out a Sith knight and disguised him self as one of them his soul purpose is to eliminate the Sith Order located at RIshimoon and gather information on the order to aid them in future battle. The Young Jedi Padawn Tries to blend in to the best of his ability but he feels strange like something changed in him but he brushes it of  as it probably is nothing.  One of the Darth's decide to call everyone to line up in the meeting room after everyone arrives they inform them that that they sensed a disturbance in the force and that they believe they have a traitor amongst them and informs them that the DreadLord or ShadowLord will put each and everyone trough a intense interrogation if no body steps forward information about the Traitor. After the meeting is held they all proceeded to go in to the dojo meanwhile the disguised Jedi sneaks of in the archives and hides him self between the bookshelf's until they all have left. he then proceeds to sneak in to the holocron vault swiftly opening the door and closing it behind him Shaking with fear that some heard him he catches his breath and walks in the center and picks out 2 Sith holocron's and places them on the table in vault and Dark thoughts strike him he suddenly feels overwhelmed and distraught but he brushes them off again and grabs a holocron he brought with him and sets it next to the sith holocron's and starts to meditate with the goal of fusing his Jedi holocron with the sith one so he can bring it back to his master but his something went wrong and the Jedi holocron got destroyed and knocking the Jedi over. then one  of the Darth's sensed a ripple in the force and rushed to the archive breaching the vault finding the disguised Jedi in there he quickly calls everyone over and ignites his sabers telling the disguised Jedi to surrender him self to the order or pay with his life they Jedi ignites his sabers contemplating on giving him self to the order or fight them but ultimately decides to take them head on, He Force Pushes the Darth Away and proceeds to engage the Lowers ranks eliminating them one by one cutting trough them with ease leaving their dead bodies on the ground then he was left with the darth they battled it out ultimately ending with the Young Jedi getting Knocked down by the Darth. After the Young Jedi got Knocked down the Dark thoughts came back to him they spoke to him told him to surrender him self " Join the dark side and become stronger and more powerfull then you ever been" HE was then restrained and brought to a dark and smelly room he was quickly woken up to an intense pain with a scorching hot knife that was dragged over his body and the Dreadlord asked him "what are you doing here what is you mission" he asked AS the Jedi tried to answer h got shocked with lightning whilst the dark thoughts got stronger and stronger fully taking over his mind. The DreadLord kept abusing him sensing his mind has shifted over to the dark side. After some time the Jedi scream in pain I SURRENDER!!!! i surrender my self to the dark side after that the drag his broken down body in to the Dark Council chambers where he surrenders his Lightside sabers over to the Dark Council and fully embraces the Darkside 

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No But i have helped out with some events and have gotten the opportunity to make my own stuff with assistance of MS

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:  Ewok  and yes

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: An event planner responsibilities are to provide good, interesting events these can range from passive small events to Planetary. These are to engage the player base and for them to enjoy, these need to be balanced and fair for all players

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes everyone need a good mentor and alot of training to become a successful EP

Anything else?:
Thank you for reviewing my application dear W-G-E Event Planner  I have spent 2 days writing this story I've put my entire mind and creativity towards this. I really hope you like my story and hope you accept my application to become a Event Planner for WG IRP

Edited by Brad
Fixed Roleplay Name | updated warn/ban | Updated Ranks

Current ranks

IORP

Templar | Legionary | IRP

+1/Neutral

Nice event plan, with good detail.

High rank within Sith (and trooper - COL/Ex CG VC).

Already created his own custom storyline with my help while I was Sith EP.

Recently got the warn for radio abuse, as Solaire said, potentially shouldn't be trusted with ULX. But I do trust in Brad to not abuse that.

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

+1 Knows what the Sith like and dont like for events. Understand that reasons stated above may deter people but feel he should be able to have a shot at it.

IRP Ranks
Darth

JT SFC

DT SGT

IORP RANKS

Purge commander

Inquisitor

T-RP RANKS

Purge Trooper(honorary role)

JT LT.

Staff Ranks

Irp event planner

Iorp snr. Mod

T-RP Senior Admin

Denied

With limited slots in the event team, we unfortunately have made the conclusion that you wouldn't be the best candidate for a spot in the EP team.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

fairy tail GIF