Steam Name: 1undzw0w

What is the reason for your ban:

Creating a discord in attempt to exploit
How long were you banned for:
Permaban
Name of the staff member who banned you:
Camby
Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:
I now know what I did was wrong. But when I was invited into the discord I had no idea it was wrong, I had read the rules well but did not think that you had an advantage with it. I can easily see why I should not be unbanned because I did something wrong. I just missed it incredibly much, had just bought plat VIP, pac3 and boosted werwolf discord server. I have been going for the last 24 hours and thought really well about. I really want to go back and get another chance, but understand well if you will not let me.

I have just over 100 hours on the server, and i had the rank of 2nd LT. I know that is not the most but will never ever go that far just to get banned for something. Iam truely sorry.        Luis

Edited by 1undzw0w

dont know what exactly happened but from what ive heard you were planning on reaching high rank with other people and you would abuse the power you would have so -1 even tho i dont play CWRP anymore.

Also you got banned recently so dont expect getting unbanned this early.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant