Yes and yes. 

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: 

Yes!

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes. 

State all your previous OOC punishments:

MRDM & RDM x1 😞

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 

104th Corporal Ferghh

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

104th SCO, CE 2nd LT, RRD Researcher, Temp 41st Major DU, & CG SGTM. 

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

Previously, with my experience in 104th, I have became suited to positions of higher ranks quickly as well as having performed well. I am stern when needed, due to my experiences as Commander of 104th/327th, as a Senior Commander I had to be the best in terms of behaviour and I displayed it. With this, I was very professional in my role. Hence my previous experiences, my past ranks, and high leadership roles, it is shown that I am a dedicated person within the community, gathering multiple previous high ranks in the past, ranging from both clone and jedi sided jobs. I am able to incorporate this into my leadership and general behaviour, as I have a vast knowledge of each role needed to play in planetaries and base attacks, during my time on the server, when needed. I can conduct the base well, and never fall short. I will conduct fun trainings for clones in my supervised regiment that are in need of it, and I am able to manage a base, just like the role requires. Many would say  I am trustworthy and responsible. Proof of my responsibilities as well as maturity comes with my Temporary roles that I have been fulfilled upon, assisting different regiments across my time, such as 41st. With my dedication, I was able to help 104th prosper, which obviously required plenty of effort and dedication. 

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

The responsibilities of Battalion are to lead events with great quality and maturity. They should also aspire to be a role model and a 4th hierarchy member to help out the regiment they lead and supervise as well as relay information and concerns to the appropriate Admiralty member. On top of this, they should seek to actively grant or deny while on the server swiftly to keep the server running smoothly. Furthermore, as Battalion hold a high position of ranking and power they should show maturity in their actions and act as a role model clone for the rest of the clones on the base so they do not appear minge and encourage others to minge. 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

N/A

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes, of course.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

While in a combat scenario, and not leading, Battalion’s main focus should be to stick with their supervised regiment’s battlestation and assist them in their doings such as; CE Supervisor assisting in dogfights and GR defence, 41st Supervisor killing snipers, 501st Supervisor pushing frontlines etc.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

-Lead a planetary with voice amp.

-Host a debrief.

-Host an open simulation.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Captain. 

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel.

Anything else: 

While I am currently a low rank, I have a lot of free time as of now. As a result of this I can dedicate myself to Battalion for a prolonged period of time.

Edited by Ferghh

allan saint maximin

+1
Battalion needs competent members ferghh has been SCO Before still dont know why you are applying 

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars