Bale

MC&D Salesman Application

Common Roleplay Name: James Roamer

Steam Name: The Ugandan Commando

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17243394

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 1 week and 2 days

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): 7 warns

Why do you want to join MC&D?: I would like to join MC&D because i find it fun and interesting experience playing as MC&D Agent, i also want to join because it's quite boring doing all the same things in foundation over and over again.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): Marshall, Carter and Dark is a exclusive club found and placed in London, they provide most luxurious and unique experiences. MC&D Is an organisation that cares only about money and their objective is to make more money. MC&D Is one of the most powerful GOI's including foundation and have almost infinite amounts of resources.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: GOI's like GRU-P, Chaos Insurgency and Foundation have one thing in common, gathering anomalies for many of own purposes. MC&D does that too, but they do that only for one purpose. They do that for money.

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: I send my Agents to track that person down and bring him to the club. After doing so, i interrogate that person and try to get information if anyone else knows about MC&D and from where/who that person knows about the MC&D. After interrogation i execute that person and send Agents to deal with people that know too much. (If there are any)

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer): Yes, i have read the Code of Conduct and Permissions and understand them.

Additional info: English is not my native language so please don't be angry if i made mistakes in spelling

Edited by Bale

[SCP-RP] Ex. Commander of Mobile Task Force - Epsilon 11
[NRP] Ex. Scharführer of Sturmabteilung
[NRP] Current Unterscharführer of Schutzstaffel - Ahnenerbe