johnbigking10

SCP-096 Application

RP-Name: John Xan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:525464370

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over):

6 Weeks and 3 Days

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):

14 Inactive Warns

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:

I have read the Rules of SCP RP several times.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: 

Yes, i have read the SCP-096 rules more then 6 times now. An example could be: SCP-096 is not allowed to Talk neither Type normal in chat to communicate, SCP-096 Needs to call a staff member when a player is fail breaching him, SCP-096 Needs to sit in the left or right corner of his CC facing away from the door when he is contained, SCP-096 Is only allowed to kill players who looked at the Picture spawning at HCZ/LCZ CP or at his face, etc.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:

Since im on a lot in the past months and know the rules of SCP-096 im able to play the job very often and rp correctly as SCP-096

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:

SCP-096 is getting contained in a 5 m x 10 m x 5m Steel room. If it has breached someone needs to report the breach on comms so others know to be carefull where there looking. If possible and if  you know who the target is the target needs to be killed so 096 is not getting that far. MTF or CE will search SCP-096 when the target is dead and no other target exists and put a bucket over his head so no one is able to look at his face by accident. he will then be dragged back into his CC. If someone knows that its the Picture of SCP-096 the picture will get thrown in acid or put in EZ Cells.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?: 

I will run towards the location of the target using the shortest path and not intentionally make anyone else look at my face. When i reached my target and got no other target on the way to it i will Kill the D Class with the SCP-096 Swep, when the D Class is dead i will sit at the position where the D Class died. I will then wait without moving until I get recontained by MTF or get another target.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):

If i wasnt the issue cause i broke any rule i would say that this is good RP since they could have reacted faster and looked away.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:

Like the same with normal Foundation personal i would ignore what he said and kill him, then sit at the place where the GoI member died, Cause not killing him would make no sense cause he looked at my face in normal RP. He not tried to intentionally look in my face neither did i tried to walk infront of him or something so he becomes my target, so it was good RP and its a valid reason to kill the GoI member then

Desktop Screenshot 2022.02.13 - 21.38.13.73.png