SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:169983106
Playtime:
1149098875_Screenshot2022-02-13232625.png.4896922438624600bc31c109de975ba0.png
In-game Warnings: 12 (Inactive)
1980507704_Screenshot2022-02-13232553.png.9a0006ad2f45acb88a7d692eccee7b8d.png
Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:

Yes, i have read the rules and i try my best to follow them

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:

Yes i have read them and understood them:
1:You aren't permitted to use PAC 3 camera/or Third Person Cam to look outside of your Containment Chamber 

2:You are obligated to kill any individuals that observed your face (if you're Roleplaying with them or not),due to SCP-096 still having to go trough the standard RP scenario of Chasing the Target down and killing them. 

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:

In general i do believe that i have the opportunity to spend time on the job (Of course if it isn't o'ready taken,or if my schedule isn't messing up with the whole situation).

also in my personnel opinion Id view myself of roleplaying correctly as 096 due to me understanding the lore and rules of this job .

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:

After SCP-096 manages to Terminate 096-2,it will become Docile,it should be required by  Non-containment Personnel to evacuate the room,after the room is cleared, Containment teams (Such as E-11 and CE,etc etc) Would be dispatched to the designated location.

They would be required to slowly navigate their way to 096 (with their backs turned to him),they must continue this procedure until they hit a obstacle or manage to arrive at 096's current position, if a Containment unit manages to arrive at 096's current location, they be required to (CAREFULLY) Place a bag over 096's head (or bucket) ,and drag it back to its CC.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead:

Well Firstly I'd try to find the most easiest way to arrive at the 096-2 location.

In general I'd try (If possible) to avoid Crowded locations or voluntarily making other individuals observe my face.

After  i arrive at the location of 096-2,id have to sit  in the direction (or well orientation) that the victim was positioned.

During this situation i wouldn't be allowed to turn around,or move until containment could possibly re-contain me.

(Although i would be allowed to kill any other individuals who observe my face during this docile state due to them being classified as 096-2).

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):

In my personnel Opinion i don't view this as a good RP Scenario,
I imagine SCP-096 being like a agitated ,feral and possibly cornered animal located in the rather cramp halls of the facility.

as any feral animal would do,they'd attack the nearest animal that causes it distress.
I don't view as a strategic creature,mostly rather it going on pure most reactions such as the adrenaline of somebody looking at its face./and or sadness/anger/ that it feels.

Basically rather reacting on emotions / chemicals released rather then actually thinking about how to kill 096-2's.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:

(In character:)-I'd just simply show aggression towards the GOI's member  that managed to see my face,trying to break out of the cuffs,if i am successful with the whole killing the target i'd simply go into the whole docile situation (Of course if somebody else doesn't look at me).

due to this being the whole standard situation and reaction 096 should have after a individual observes its face.

Edited by Underground cheese seller

sam kelly review of 096 app round TWOOO

9 hours ago, Underground cheese seller said:

In-game Warnings: 12 (Inactive)
1980507704_Screenshot2022-02-13232553.png.9a0006ad2f45acb88a7d692eccee7b8d.png

lots of warnings, some of which are pretty recent so thats a bit iffy

Playtime:
1149098875_Screenshot2022-02-13232625.png.4896922438624600bc31c109de975ba0.png

nice playtime, knows his shit (i’d assume)

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:

Yes, i have read the rules and i try my best to fallow them

follow*, but seems good

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two:
Yes i have read them and understood them:
1:You aren't permitted to use PAC 3 camera/or Third Person Cam to look outside of your Containment Chamber 
2:You are obligated to kill any individuals that observed your face (if you're rping with them or not
)
Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?:
In general i'd View Myself as capable of RPing correctly,Activity would mostly consist of school situation and if or if not the role is taken

rule 1 is good, rule 2 is good too but a bit more explanation on why the rules are the way they are would’ve been nice

personally i have seen you maybe 2 times so far so i can’t speak on this that much (someone else could vouch for you) but i don’t know anything about your rp skills (good activity tho, not like there’s a requirement anyways)

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can:
After SCP-096 manages to Terminate 096-2,it will become Docile,it should be required by  Non-containment Personnel to evacuate the room,after the room is cleared, Containment teams (Sutch as E-11 and B-7) Would be dispatched to the designated area,they would be required to slowly navigate their way to 096 (with their backs turned to him),they must continue this procedure until they hit a obstacle or manage to arrive at 096's current position, if a Containment unit manages to arrive at 096's current location, they be required to (CAREFULLY) Place a bag over 096's face,and drag it back to its CC.

B-7 no longer is on the server, also you cant actually put a bag on 096 you kinda just cuff him, but good explanation

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:
After the Target is dead (or 096-2) is killed,i will be required to sit down, and look in the same direction that the person was oriented (EX:forwards/to the right,etc etc),i am not allowed to turn around or move from this position

could have explained more about how you would act during the chase of the D-class (taking shortest route, not purposefully shoving your face into people, etc) but it’s fine ig

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.):

In my personnel Opinion i don't view this as a good RP Scenario,
I imagine SCP-096 being like a agitated ,feral and possibly cornered animal located in the rather cramp halls of the facility, as any feral animal would do,they'd attack the nearest animal that causes it distress.
I don't view as a strategic creature,mostly rather it going on pure most reactions sutch as the adrenaline of somebody looking at its face./and or sadness/anger/ that it feels.

Basically rather reacting on emotions / chemicals released rather then actually thinking about how to kill 096-2's

basically the same answer i had, don’t see why people find this good RP as 096 has always shown to take shortest route to his nearest target (so why the hell would he circle back around), 10/10 answer

10 hours ago, Underground cheese seller said:

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?:
I would ignore the member that sayed the  information (OOC or Not)  and  try go trough the standard slaughter of the person who looked at me,trying to break out of the cuffs(if i where to be held in cuffs of course)  [Either if i had a gun pointed at me or not], In RP reason it would be mostly due to SCP-096 just pure rage at the fact that somebody looked at its face,rather 096 in this aggresive state i don't really imagine it being afraid of dying (of course if guns where pointed at it,) it would only crave the satisfaction of killing the person that looked at it,shortly after i'd just go back to moarning so to speak in the same orientation that the person was looking at,and continue to the whole docile situation.

its actually not allowed to not release 096 out of cuffs if he has a target (096 is basically a sit farming simulator if containment/goi are stubborn) and 096 also does not have to follow fearrp like how you described. so basically either the GOI lets you kill the member or they land themselves a sit

overall the app gets a +0.5 from me. the app is good but it feels like you skimmed over some things in a rush, however your understanding of 096 and its lore/rules is good. hope to see you on the job (dont get any more warnings bro please) 😄 

On 2/14/2022 at 9:50 AM, Forton Greenman said:

sam kelly review of 096 app round TWOOO

lots of warnings, some of which are pretty recent so thats a bit iffy

nice playtime, knows his shit (i’d assume)

follow*, but seems good

rule 1 is good, rule 2 is good too but a bit more explanation on why the rules are the way they are would’ve been nice

personally i have seen you maybe 2 times so far so i can’t speak on this that much (someone else could vouch for you) but i don’t know anything about your rp skills (good activity tho, not like there’s a requirement anyways)

B-7 no longer is on the server, also you cant actually put a bag on 096 you kinda just cuff him, but good explanation

could have explained more about how you would act during the chase of the D-class (taking shortest route, not purposefully shoving your face into people, etc) but it’s fine ig

basically the same answer i had, don’t see why people find this good RP as 096 has always shown to take shortest route to his nearest target (so why the hell would he circle back around), 10/10 answer

its actually not allowed to not release 096 out of cuffs if he has a target (096 is basically a sit farming simulator if containment/goi are stubborn) and 096 also does not have to follow fearrp like how you described. so basically either the GOI lets you kill the member or they land themselves a sit

overall the app gets a +0.5 from me. the app is good but it feels like you skimmed over some things in a rush, however your understanding of 096 and its lore/rules is good. hope to see you on the job (dont get any more warnings bro please) 😄 

so in general thanks for the feedback and all of that

sorry for not commenting on this