Yuki Snow

Yuki's Second EC App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Yuki https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198983283460/

Roleplay Name: Yuki

Teamspeak Name: Nathan9343

Playtime on the Server: Your total time is 1w 6d 14h 44m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:511508866

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans:  image.png.51e59c166369c1bf7b4e4b24a67a3cb8.png

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan: Terrorist Drug Cult

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map:Balarikan

Enemies, HP, Amount: Will take in account of current player count

Name: Terrorist Soldier: 3 - 4 ( HP: 2000 )

Name: Terrorist Shotgunner: 1 ( HP: depends on player count i will make it base HP and if he starts getting to overpowered i will Decrease to 1500 ) 

Name: Terrorist Overwatch (Sniper): 1 depends on the amount of scout on if no scout are on i will make them a heavy or a flamer ( HP: 2500 )

Name: Terrorist Drug cult Leader: This will be played by EP or a trusted EC ( HP: 3000 )

Passive, HP, Amount:

Name: Terrorist Drug cult Leader: This will be played by EP or a trusted EC ( HP: 3000 )

Imperial Execution: 

High Command Have Reported that a fleet member has Not reported back in sometime After he departed from main base with 2 shock After getting Alerts in a near by Comms Tower. High command also Report in that Multiple Life forms have shown up on the Radar near a local Civilian camp. High command Contact the Leading Fleet of this matter, the leading fleet then Orders scout to go Recon the Near by Civilian camps and report in if they spot anything. Once the scout report in that they have spotted a small Group of individuals with Weapons and that they have a fleet member on a stretcher, The leading fleet will then order IE to set up some transport to take them over to the Civilian camp ( Not to close so they don't get spotted ) Once the troops are out of the ships they must set up around the Area of the known Potential hostiles. The Leading fleet will Order DT to Head around to the corn field and stay hidden till told to Head in
All other troops will set up around the other entrances and prepare for a large breach with fleets orders
after they breach DT will capture the Terrorist Leader trying to leave from the back door with the captured fleet member DT will report in that the Fleet member has Incision's on his chest and that medics are needed immediately Medics will then take the fleet member back to Medbay and they will find that the fleet member has Drugs stashed inside him. Medics will then start a risky operation on the fleet if they mess up they drug packets will burst open inside the fleet killing him immediately. The leading fleet will then set up defenses around the base defending the medics while they do there operation 

Event Character Execution:

The terrorist's will Activate a silent alarm inside the comms tower making a fleet come investage it with 2 shock the terrorist's will then ambush the fleet member killing the 2 shock trooper and taking all they weapons and comms from the fleet member they will then take the fleet member back to there hideout and begin to stash there drugs inside of the fleet member They will then Set up Defenses around the Hideout for them to then be abashed by the Troops They will then need to defend the Leader with the Fleet as he try's to escape with the fleet member. The Captured fleet member and the Leader will get captured by the empire taking the back to Main base The Terrorist's must then Chase down the Ships to the Base causing the Leading fleet to have to the Put up defenses around the base. They terrorist's must attack the base and try and get the fleet member and the leader back and escape.

Story: 

Event Information: A local Terrorist Drug cult have recently had there drug lanes closed off by the empire infuriating the Drug cult leader causing him to kidnap a Fleet member by LEADING him into a trap by triggering a Silent alarm making the Fleet member have to go investagate the issue After the leader achieves this he takes the Fleet back to his hideout and begins to Implant his drugs inside the fleet so that he can take the drug's off world so he can kill the Fleet member and take his drugs to sell for Credits But all this goes wrong as he is captured by the Empire and Looses his drugs and spends the rest of his life in coruscant's prison

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: No as i haven't done one

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes an Event planners Duty is to Create events that are Fun for both sides making the server more Exciting  Event planners can also create PME's (Player made Events) so that players have something to do before the main events or if there is a low player count. Event planners also have access to ULX there for if staff are needing assistance with anything they may as a EP for help ( This does not mean that a Event planner should be taking claims as they are not staff) 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes I am prepared to go through emissive training so that I can crate fun events for the server 

Anything else?: Not that I can think off 

Edited by Mythical
Forgot to add that I have a working microphone and that is understandable

Current Ranks

IRP Event Planner

IRP Moderator

ST DSGTM

Previous Ranks

SQ40 Member

DS Member

Death Trooper Major

CE  Colonel

ISB Deputy Director

SCT Commando SL

SCT Colonel

+1 reasons stated

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1 i know this is irp but from an ep point of veiw this event is amazing and yuki is a nice guy also so i think he deserves it

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Detailed event plan

Often goes EC, and is one of the best ones.

Understands the role of an EP and answered the question well.

Current Ranks:

Founder of The Bois

+1
- Competent
- Sound Lad 
- Good Candidate 
- Good Plan

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

Accepted

- Nice Event Plan
- Good Community feedback

Contact me or Nesta on TS or Discord for an interview!

fairy tail GIF